I firmly believe apple has the best all around camera

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have owned several smartphones including the galaxy S4 and I have never had a device like the iPhone 5 that takes such a nice photo every time with such ease. Compared to all other devices out there I firmly believe apple has the best all around camera IMO!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have owned several smartphones including the galaxy S4 and I have never had a device like the iPhone 5 that takes such a nice photo every time with such ease. Compared to all other devices out there I firmly believe apple has the best all around camera IMO!

I certainly love the camera on my 5, but I must say the best photos I've taken thus far have been with the S4. I have looked at the sticky on android central of pics taken by folks with the S4 and it blows my mind how good they are. My hope with the 5S is that it can at least match the photo quality abilities of the S4.

Warcake

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I agree swiping up on the lockscreen to access the camera for a quick photo is awesome

Sent from my iPhone 5

Android does this as well, so it's not a feature confined to the iPhone.

I've owned several 8MP camera phones, tbh they all look the same in terms of detail/definition. The Nokia lumia is still a notch higher than most tho.

denis_brown11

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
iPhone having a good quality of camera, but there are some tricks to improve the quality of your pictures, you have to make yourself 100% stable. This will not be possible when you use your hands for pressing the shutter button on your phone. To achieve maximum stability, you have to click photos without using your hands. Yes, this is possible. You can take photos using your headphone. When you are ready to shoot, simply press the center of the headphone and done!
Try this and judge the quality of pics you captured after trying this...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
iPhone having a good quality of camera, but there are some tricks to improve the quality of your pictures, you have to make yourself 100% stable. This will not be possible when you use your hands for pressing the shutter button on your phone. To achieve maximum stability, you have to click photos without using your hands. Yes, this is possible. You can take photos using your headphone. When you are ready to shoot, simply press the center of the headphone and done!
Try this and judge the quality of pics you captured after trying this...

Using the volume rocker as the shutter button is 100% effective for stability. Not to say your option isn't, but using the volume rocker has provided perfect stability for me.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Using the volume rocker as the shutter button is 100% effective for stability. Not to say your option isn't, but using the volume rocker has provided perfect stability for me.

That seems to be the one feature that I continually forget about. Every time. I am glad you brought this to attention.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
What I like about the iPhone photos that makes them stand out to me is that they are warmer than most other phone cameras. White balance always tend to be on the blue side on most phones when iPhone has a warmer color to them which makes photos look nicer in general.

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I agree. The camera on the iPhone is the best. IMO. I had galaxy phones and the main reason I come back, besides emojis(lol) is the camera 😁 the front facing camera is so CLEAR and pictures look like hey come out in HD

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah i'll have to strongly disagree :D
I do feel as if the Lumia line(920, 925, and 928 are superior). I don't count the 1020 as it is in a league of its own with it's capabilities.

That said i do love the camera apps available with IOS :D

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
The Lumias have great cameras, too. I think that Apple has the best camera and experience, with the exception of that crazy Lumia with the 20-something MP camera.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a damn good general purpose camera. But I think the high end Lumias have even better cameras. PureView makes quite a difference.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Lumina series are the best cameras but do you want windows mobile running it ? I think apple needs to hire Nokia for the camera and Samsung for the processors

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2