Pimped My iPhone

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Then why post this? No need to bash someone's hard work. It's not hard to leave the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I personally don't care for it either.

The OP posted his work. What's wrong with sharing honest opinion? Because he does not share the same opinion as the majority of others here? It is him/her opinion, to each his/her own.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I personally don't care for it either.

The OP posted his work. What's wrong with sharing honest opinion? Because he does not share the same opinion as the majority of others here? His opinion, to each his/her own.

It's not so much as to he/she not liking it, but in the way it came across. In my opinion , I'd rather have someone say that they don't like it rather than saying it's flat out terrible. That's just me though.

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
It's not so much as to he/she not liking it, but in the way it came across. In my opinion , I'd rather have someone say that they don't like it rather than saying it's flat out terrible. That's just me though.

Ok - I don't like it. Looks like it fought a belt sander and lost.

I like customizations, but not this one. I didn't mean to offend.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
We have a saying in Sweden. Sounds weird in English but here it goes : personal taste is like the ***, it's divided.

And thank god for that. How else would the world be like.

And yeah I can take criticism as long it is constructive. I agree it was not layed out in a nice way in the post above. Sounded bitter. But whatever =)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not a fan really, the front actually doesn't look half bad, but the back is what gets me...I think it's the differences between the glass pieces, the metal "grey" area, and then the polished trim parts...it's too much contrast for me, and it starts to make the phone look piecemeal.

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Now that looks REALLY nice!!! You should become a consultant with Apple and their designers.. This would be an amazing look if the iPhone came this way!! Congrats on a really nice looking phone... you def. have a one of a kind!!!!

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
"Real life" picture... cheers!

ve2y9y4y.jpg

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering but will Apple still "service" it because you did that to it. Say if the screen shattered, would they change the screen?

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering but will Apple still "service" it because you did that to it. Say if the screen shattered, would they change the screen?

I have no idea actually. I guess they would have to prove that my work was the casue for whatever breaks. If the screen would shatter though as an example, I would exchange it myself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2