Just switched back!

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Trying to make my way back to the iPhone 5 this will be my second. I love android just like I love ios but I've become bored with android and my HTC one so I'm waiting for a buyer so I can sell this thing switch to att and the iPhone.

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Trying to make my way back to the iPhone 5 this will be my second. I love android just like I love ios but I've become bored with android and my HTC one so I'm waiting for a buyer so I can sell this thing switch to att and the iPhone.

As weird as that might sound to a lot of people that u were bored with android I know exactly what u mean lol. I'm loving my iPhone 5 :) will stick with this until the next generation (5s or 6).

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I see it like this adding widgets etc only takes you so far before you start to get annoyed by little things. Like dropped frames in the: launcher, browser, apps, etc. I love android but you shouldn't see those issues with 2 gigs of ram and a quad core processor. Over the years I've learned that flashing roms kernels etc while fun just isn't worth it; Especially when you take into account the stability issues you can have. android is great for those who want to be on the cutting edge; I would rather wait and let those features be polished before I get them ( look at Google wallet and isis both are going nowhere fast.)

Last edited:

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy seeing these threads... they always come back lol... The honeymoon is usually short lived... Been there myself. At the end of the day, once the novelty wears off, it's hard to challenge the solidity of iOS, the fluid, lag free, well thought out, and quality feel of it all... despite being a bit long in the tooth. Will be VERY interesting to see what iOS 7 brings to the table... Hopefully freshen things up nicely!

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I enjoy seeing these threads... they always come back lol... The honeymoon is usually short lived... Been there myself. At the end of the day, once the novelty wears off, it's hard to challenge the solidity of iOS, the fluid, lag free, well thought out, and quality feel of it all... despite being a bit long in the tooth. Will be VERY interesting to see what iOS 7 brings to the table... Hopefully freshen things up nicely!

Im going between my Nexus 4 and iPhone 5. I don't what is for me lol.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so opinion = blind hate. interesting. would you prefer i use one for a couple of days, weeks, months?

my first impression was not a good one. unfortunately not everyone is going to think it is an "amazing" phone. fact of life

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back maryjane and YES I have to admit it's the perfect fit !

I agree that's why I like the iPhone 5 to not to big or small it's not heavy or to light like the thinness and the build of the phone it's just for me and I'm gonna be sticking to it for a while

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just thought of this LOL going to Android is kind of like going Vegan, it's all roses and sunshine at first but every time they come back to the meat that being iOS LOL.

This is just for laughs by the way and I thought of it because one of my friends just went Vegan he'll be back to eating meat.

Sent from the collector home world.

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Just thought of this LOL going to Android is kind of like going Vegan, it's all roses and sunshine at first but every time they come back to the meat that being iOS LOL.

This is just for laughs by the way and I thought of it because one of my friends just went Vegan he'll be back to eating meat.

Umm okay?

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Im a vegetarian, tried meat and hated it....

that_maynard

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
it's okay to try new things. I was going back and forth with BlackBerry for the longest time. You just wanted to try options, nothing wrong with that.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I like to play with other phones from different platforms and try new things but I don like to keep switching my phone all the time.. I'll have one phone and try other phones that my friends n family would have like I use to be a long time blackberry user and now I am using iPhone I played with android phones but don't that is for me right now no most of them are to big n bulky for me but I don't hur to try different phones from time to time not everyone is dedicated to stick to one platform all the time

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2