Is there something in the water everyone is drinking that I don't know about it? Seems like there is a lot of hostility around here lately and especially on the S4 and One forums it's like Civil War over there.

Can't we all just make peace?! We're all tech lovers here. I think we all need some cookies and milk.

Sent from the collector home world.
    05-29-2013 09:21 PM
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Yes, everyone is entitled to have an opinion.
    Everyone needs to relax.
    Who's not relaxed?
    We need to realize we all have some type of phone obsession that's why we're here.
    I agree to a point.
    We loves our devices.
    I enjoy using my device.
    No one device is for everyone
    No doubt
    and everyone's different opinion is what keeps us all going (well the devices themselves too).
    Nope, not me..
    It's good to read varying views as to what makes or breaks a device for someone.
    It is good to read varying views 'on occasion'.
    So in short. Everyone breath. Sit back relax and enjoy your phones and the forums.
    I always do for the most part.......Take care.
    05-29-2013 09:58 PM
    Well, if people would stick with the forum that supports their preferred device we wouldn't have these issues. Fine to have a little cross-talk, but to come here just to start something just seems idiotic and unnecessary . . imo . .
    05-29-2013 09:59 PM
    Well, if people would stick with the forum that supports their preferred device we wouldn't have these issues. Fine to have a little cross-talk, but to come here just to start something just seems idiotic and unnecessary . . imo . .
    Why? it wasn't unnecessary. I have a MacBook Pro and iPad but after using my iPhone 5 for 3 days I prefer my Nexus 4.Why should I confine myself to Android Central when I love iOS as well and wanna see how it is going?
    05-29-2013 10:10 PM
    So the galaxy line "sucks balls", yet you wanted to correct a user earlier and accuse them of using "blind hate" because they made a similar comment that just happened to be focused on the phone you prefer?

Ouch.
    Listen, if you feel that the Galaxy line sucks, fine. I have no problem with that, but for you to tell someone what he or she should get after being told of a different preference is borderline narcissism, in my opinion, as well as a lack of respect for another's opinion.
    I do respect opions but everytime I come and post in these forums it should be obvious that It's m opinion.
    I should clarify the Galaxy line up is great except for the S4.
    05-29-2013 10:13 PM
    I do respect opions but everytime I come and post in these forums it should be obvious that It's m opinion.
    I should clarify the Galaxy line up is great except for the S4.
    I understand and believe me, no harm was done, but having an opinion and presenting it as fact can negate what you see as obvious and that is why adding the words, "in my opinion", can prevent misunderstandings, in my opinion...
    05-29-2013 10:24 PM
    So the galaxy line "sucks balls", yet you wanted to correct a user earlier and accuse them of using "blind hate" because they made a similar comment that just happened to be focused on the phone you prefer?

Ouch.
    I understand and believe me, no harm was done, but having an opinion and presenting it as fact can negate what you see as obvious and that is why adding the words, "in my opinion", can prevent misunderstandings, in my opinion...
    Sorry. My posts do come of as out spoken(and i"m 15) I try not to offend anyone but it's just my posting style
    05-29-2013 10:27 PM
    Sorry. My posts do come of as out spoken(and i"m 15) I try not to offend anyone but it's just my posting style
    No problem, and to be quite honest, we appreciate seeing you being active throughout the forums. Thank you. In the meantime, take care, continue being an active participant, and have a great night...
    anon5664829 likes this.
    05-29-2013 10:32 PM
58 123