iPhone 5 or not....?!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
the 5s might be release in july, September, october, or maybe sooner or later, there wont be enough different, if u can wait, wait for 5s if not go for 5 because it is a great phone

Groundless assumption really...just as no one knows when the release date will be, there's even less info about what the phone will be.

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to go against the curve :) If you are the type who keeps their phone for the full two year contract (honestly I am not sure how Tmobile works now so that may not apply), I would think waiting what might only be another 3 months might be worth it to do. Like others have said, the upgrade likely will not be a major upgrade. However, it is almost a given that the camera and processor will be improved. Perhaps battery life as well? Maybe more storage? Added security features or NFC? Truth is we won't know for sure until Apple takes the stage. But be sure to ask yourself, if you get the 5 in a few weeks, and the 5S is indeed released at the end of June with any of these additions, will you be kicking yourself for not having waited? If you do not think so, then get the 5. If you feel you might wish you had waited, then hold out a little longer since it sounds like your current device is capable, just not ideal.

Also . . if you wait till the 5s (or whatever it is) comes out and you don't think its worthwhile, then the ip5 will likely move down to the $99 price point and you save yourself the worry and $100. jmo

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh Yeah, I'm also hoping that iOS 7 will bring some exciting new changes. So, when I upgrade, it really will be worthwhile. Just thought about that. Thought I might add it to the Thread. :)

I'm sure you are aware that when ios7 comes it would also run on the ip5 hardware

edit: sorry, I see you already made your decision . . enjoy :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77