Favorite feature?

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
So in a nutshell, i had an iphone 4 on verizon. i didn't like the carrier, so i switched to tmobile which doesn't carry the iphone, but will offer full LTE support in the coming months. I'm thinking of getting the iphone 5 once an unlocked version is offer via apple.

What's your favorite thing about your iphone 5/iOS6?

I haven't experienced iOS6 and of course i can only get a small taste of it standing in the store before looking like a weirdo who's been in the apple store for an hour at the same phone.

anyone come back from android for this? i have a galaxy s3 now and i miss the dependability of iphone.

thanks guys!

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
like i said, i have the galaxy s3 now and my tiny girl hands have a hard time one hand typing. or even two hand in some cases. the 5 def feels good in the hand.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
is that passbook thing something you use frequently? i don't totally understand it, but it would be nice to use to check in to flights with it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
is that passbook thing something you use frequently? i don't totally understand it, but it would be nice to use to check in to flights with it.

That depends on the person. For example, I have my Starbucks card and my Walgreen's Reward card in Passbook and I use them frequently. Just think of it as a replacement to your wallet, paper tickets, paper coupons, etcetera. Instead of reaching in my wallet to pay with my Starbucks card, I simply hold up my iPhone with the Passbook app and the clerk scans it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just booked a vacation thru Priceline. Then went to united app to get the info for the flight. But I can't find a way to get it to passbook. How do you do it?

If it's like the other apps, there is a section in the app's options/settings that *should* give you the option to send the ticket(s) to Passbook.

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, my favorite feature is LTE. I came from Sprint, which hasn't yet rolled out LTE in my area. And I finally have a device with 32gb as opposed to 16. I'm also enjoying how fast and fluid everything seems to be.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
is iCloud better this time around? i had it on my 4 and it seemed to slow down the phone's processes more than anything. also, can you save photos from facebook right onto your phone from the fb app? and when you take a photo with the camera, is one of your send options twitter? i know these are small things, but i was just curious.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I can say that iCloud seems to work fine for me. I experience no issues with the phone's processes. Yes you sure can save photos from Facebook right to your phone with the FB app. Lastly, when you take a photo, there is no send option, but go into your photos and tap the little arrow in the bottom left and you can post that photo directly to FB and Twitter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2