iPhone 5 carrier update (Verizon only but wait, maybe not?)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad I'm hearing reports about this not being just on Verizon... I'm on AT&T and I noticed this last week... my data usage shot up all of a sudden... kept getting the notification... 65% data usage, 90% data usage, exceeded usage, now billed $10/1GB... not once but TWICE.... so I'm $20 in overages so far with about 10 days left on my cycle... I have a 3GB plan and haven't been streaming or anything that draws tons of data...

I hope Apple and/or AT&T issue a FIX for this!! Now I'm going to have to deal with at&t's customer support... oh joy...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Never had a case so don't apply to me. I'm not understanding why you guys are bringing up all theses scenarios. Point is that everything was fine and then carrier update and now it won't connect. My wife's 4sand iPad still connect as usual. I appreciate the help but if just wanna see if anyone else is experiencing issues so I can see if its just my device. Not to sound like a douche but I have done all the troubleshooting. Not an iPhone newbie so you don't have to waste your time suggesting stuff. Thanks a lt guys.

It's called troubleshooting if you don't want help or ideas then don't post even people that are not newbies have issues and may overlook stuff it happens ask anyone who works in IT ... But anyways looks like you got some more trouble shooting to do so good luck

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Never had a case so don't apply to me. I'm not understanding why you guys are bringing up all theses scenarios. Point is that everything was fine and then carrier update and now it won't connect. My wife's 4sand iPad still connect as usual. I appreciate the help but if just wanna see if anyone else is experiencing issues so I can see if its just my device. Not to sound like a douche but I have done all the troubleshooting. Not an iPhone newbie so you don't have to waste your time suggesting stuff. Thanks a lt guys.

People are just trying to troubleshoot for you. You should be more appreciative.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Don't think I ever had this problem. Applied update. Still no problems. Never a problem with wifi.

The only verizon problem I have seen is iphones changing date and time all of a sudden. At least with 2 of the 3 verizon iphones on my account. I think that's more going into 3G area related and possibly imessage.

puffdc

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I did the update but how do you get a credit for this bug? Do I need to call or are they going to automatically fix the overages? Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2