Bravo BigBoss: iPhone 5 and iOS 6 Are Duds

DJLILM

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
The problem is that apple is a victim of there own success and everybody expect more from them each year.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

kpageisgreat

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I like that apple got rid of the integrated YouTube and Google maps. It puts pressure on Google to give ois decent apps or eyes will go elsewhere. Look at the native maps and YouTube app for android their much better apps than those available on ios.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Apple had control over those apps since they were built into iOS so it was their job to make them better. They were just using Google's services.

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Apple had control over those apps since they were built into iOS so it was their job to make them better. They were just using Google's services.

Well sure, but because of that, Google never had any incentive to develop anything better/greater for iOS. Now that the support is gone through the OS, Google is pretty much forced to support it.

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
It's funny... regardless if "Big Boss" thinks this software is a dud.... millions of other people disagreed. Simple as that.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely: there are plenty of people on both sides. I'll never understand why people get so bent out of shape over other people having an opinion of their own--whichever way they lean.

Reactions: DannyMichel