1. Blaqueg's Avatar
    So my undate for my new phone is in 2 days should I get the 4s or wait for the iPhone 5 ... Don't know what to do 😒😰
    06-30-2012 03:12 PM
  2. iVazz's Avatar
    If you can hold off till October then wait, if not, then get the 4s.

    But, know this, there isn't any known pricing available for the next iPhone.

    Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.
    06-30-2012 03:33 PM
  3. Eileen89's Avatar
    You can upgrade at anytime, so don't feel like you have to right now. If your phone is still in good condition and not having issues I would hold off buying a new one until the iPhone 5 comes out. That one will be much faster than the 4S, will have a larger screen and will include LTE.


    Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
    06-30-2012 04:19 PM
  4. ray6712's Avatar
    if your current phone is in good working order I would hold off your very close to an announcement so I would personally hold off
    07-13-2012 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD