Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
This is it
Means the iPhone 5 will be LTE
Verizon's day has finally come
'bout time our(Verizon customers) suffering ended

I don't think just because the ipad had it made it inevitable since the ipad is in its own category, but I think it had more to do with the changing smartphone market more than anything if it does indeed have lte.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree with OP next iPhone will have LTE. Especially if they keep with their current release cycle, we still have half a year left which will give AT&T and Verizon time to continue to build out their networks.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I agree with OP next iPhone will have LTE. Especially if they keep with their current release cycle, we still have half a year left which will give AT&T and Verizon time to continue to build out their networks.

I think it may also be for sprint to build out their lte. I mean other than verizon at&t only has a few lte markets and doesn't seem to be building out and expanding as quick as verizon.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I think LTE is a given on the next iPhone. Doesn't matter if Sprint has built their network or not. Apple doesn't rely on them to sell phones.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I think LTE is a given on the next iPhone. Doesn't matter if Sprint has built their network or not. Apple doesn't rely on them to sell phones.

I agree, I also think that sprint will have some LTE markets live by the launch of the next iPhone. Since they have ditched WiMAX.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just hope Vz allows those who have been grandfathered into the unlimited data plan to continue when the switch is made to the upcoming iPhone.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I just have a feeling at some point they are going to have to do away with it.

I dont think they will do it until at&t does it. at&t axed unlimited data first then verizon followed. Think this will be the same way. Hopefully when they do get rid of grandfathered they at least up the tiers without raising price. Make a 2 gb for like $20 and 4-5gb for $30

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
With the New iPad already coming out with LTE I don't think there is any doubt at all the next iPhone will be LTE capable.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad using Tapatalk.

Reactions: DannyMichel

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to an LTE iPhone. When I had my Droid Bionic with LTE it was soooooo fast. Cant wait to get that on the next iphone

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
This is it

'bout time our(Verizon customers) suffering ended

Damn, you sound like it was biting you in the leg when it was in your pocket. LTE is faster. It's coming. That's great. Just remember that no current iPhone is really 4G/LTE (even AT&T is just a slightly boosted 3G) regardless of carrier... and BTW, I've not been suffering...

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I think with LTE it will be nice. 3G is fine but with what I pay for the phone and the plans that come with it of corse I'm not going to say no to more who would?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2