Iphone 4s T-mobile uk unlocking help

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello there i just bought my Auto-gevey Iphone 4s locked to T-mobile Uk (according to the person who sold me)..he told me the code and said when u enter the sim,first u will select the carrier and then u will enter the code,he told me the carrier is T-mobile UK,when i placed the sim in tray (above the gevey hack chip) and the device searched,and there cames various options to select the carrier,but there was no option of t-mobile uk,i was a bit shocked,after some time,another window appeared saying "how you want to unlock your phone,or something like that"...and there were 3 options,soft unlock,2nd i didn't remember,3rd still don't remember,i was so panicked....i cancelled the options and instantly switched off my cellphone..Now please help me what to do,i am panicked,the person whom i bought the phone,is asleep...please help me i am so panicked

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
He has just awoken,he said he used the set for 2 months,but always came up with the usual carrier options,he is not solving :( please help

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey there! You don't need to panic. Can you attach the screenshots here for further explanation?

Take the gevey sim out and put it in. Select t usa or any option like that. Next, what was the other option you were telling about? After you click on the option you need to select the mode ios7 unlock which is mostly mode 2 or something (Depends on your gevey sim) and then turn airplane mode on/off and your signals will come.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey there! You don't need to panic. Can you attach the screenshots here for further explanation?

Take the gevey sim out and put it in. Select t usa or any option like that. Next, what was the other option you were telling about? After you click on the option you need to select the mode ios7 unlock which is mostly mode 2 or something (Depends on your gevey sim) and then turn airplane mode on/off and your signals will come.

thank you sir :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2