Is iphone 4s worth buying in 2014 (early)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for what 10.2.1 can do which should be released this month.

They need 10.3 to integrate the BBM emotions with emojis. People actually like BBM and they should use its features cross platform. Obviously only blackberry devices can see the BBM version though

Yes I know, I'm also waiting on 10.2.1 for the Z10 to be released in the US. The last leak I downloaded took some functions away, so I really don't like doing "unofficial" updates.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
No guidance/views/help for my overview of 4s and particularly iOS above i guess :(

I am trying to say iOS had a head start,way ahead of android even,but now they are lagging behind Idk why if any of you feel that way,apart from the efficiency of the OS and the stunning app maturity,android is taking over the show,with now kitkat being released reviewed as a quite efficient OS version as well...It is not about Touch ID scanners or truetone flash (though true tone does make a difference)...It is about having some bang for the buck,a 1/2.3 sensor camera Atleast I would expect.I love the engineers of apple as they really put their effort in making the camera processing algorithms extremely great even greater than nokia's offerings but YOU CANNOT defy physics,Bigger sensor = better image quality..

and it is about reducing basic niggles as I described above in my two posts above while giving efficient enough OS platform...the price doesn't justify OS's offerings' neither hardware's,64 bit ok,M7 chip ok but still they can't justify the heavy price tag,especially affecting the markets where carrier contracts are not available..

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm waiting for what 10.2.1 can do which should be released this month.

They need 10.3 to integrate the BBM emotions with emojis. People actually like BBM and they should use its features cross platform. Obviously only blackberry devices can see the BBM version though

iOS BBM shows the blackberry version of emoticons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk