Iphone 4S and IOS 6

aiu0462

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if all the bells and whistles of IOS 6 will work with an Iphone 4s? I have until Sept 8th to cancel the 4S and get the 5. So far I am happy with the 4S.
Steve

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if all the bells and whistles of IOS 6 will work with an Iphone 4s? I have until Sept 8th to cancel the 4S and get the 5. So far I am happy with the 4S.
Steve

To be honest, iOS 6 seemed to be built FOR the 4S (reflecting what was said in the keynote earlier this year that reviewed the coming features)...there was no information regarding a new iPhone at the time, so all the features reviewed were done so in light of applying them to the iPhone 4S.

If i remember correctly, the feature omissions start with the iPhone 4, including Turn by Turn navigation and obviously any Siri features...I also think facetime over cellular networks will be limited to the 4S and whatever the new iPhone is called.

zeteo#IM

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I really doubt if I will upgrade. As far as hardware NFC and LTE may be added to the new iPhone. If the new iPhone has some sort of NFC wallet I may upgrade. I am rarely without wifi and we don't have LTE where I live, so that doesn't matter. As far as speed goes, I am happy with the current processor.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77