Anyone else like putting your iPhone in the freezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Dang. You guys are off the chain tonight. You're ruining my topic. It was a simple inquiry.

I don't think putting your iPhone in the freezer will do that much harm. But the YouTube app thing, no I'm not leaving something I believe in. I am the customer and what I say goes.

There is no reason a phone made after 2012 should not have YouTube. I don't care what anyone says.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Dang. You guys are off the chain tonight. You're ruining my topic. It was a simple inquiry.

I don't think putting your iPhone in the freezer will do that much harm. But the YouTube app thing, no I'm not leaving something I believe in. I am the customer and what I say goes.

There is no reason a phone made after 2012 should not have YouTube. What do I look like?

That topic got locked so stop trying to bring it up again in this thread. Since this thread is no longer on topic I'm reporting it..... Not that it will do any good, though, since the mods seem to let you run the forums for some reason. :rolleyes:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't think putting your iPhone in the freezer will do that much harm.

You are wrong. I have seen with my own eyes all manner of electronics from smart phones of several brands to laptops, to broadcast television gear ruined beyond repair from having been in cold environments and being taken to warmer, moister conditions. Doing as you suggest is a fool's errand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2