Help!!! Stuck in recovery mode!!

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My Att iPhone 4S was having signal issues. So after trying every possible troubleshooting trick, I had to resort to a restore. So now when I try to complete the restore, as it is ending it says that an error(1) has occurred and will not restore and therefore I am stuck in recovery mode.

Can anyone help me please?!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Error 1 is hardware failure maybe logic board baseband corruption

.. Doubt it will work but try a restore after removing the sim ..

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: jakeless.123

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a hardware issue you are restoring not upgrading ?

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a hardware issue you are restoring not upgrading ?

I talked with a senior advisor from apple tonight. They had me check the iPhone logs and the message it said indicated to them that there is no restoring or "fixing" it. It is a MUST replace.

It all started with my cell Signal remaining on "searching" for many hours that I tried the usual troubleshooting to no avail. So the original apple advisor suggesting restoring from backup which caused this error to occur.

Thank u for ur help

Michellelouis

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I talked with a senior advisor from apple tonight. They had me check the iPhone logs and the message it said indicated to them that there is no restoring or "fixing" it. It is a MUST replace.

It all started with my cell Signal remaining on "searching" for many hours that I tried the usual troubleshooting to no avail. So the original apple advisor suggesting restoring from backup which caused this error to occur.

Thank u for ur help

Press and hold the power button that is present on the top edge of the iPhone and along with that press home buttonfor at least 15 seconds

Wait till the iphone device turns off and then release the power and home button. It could take around fifteen seconds to power off.
Turn iPhone On by pressing iphone button. And hwen the iphone reboots, it will not be in recovery mode.
And for More info visit : iPhone 3Gs,4,4S Recovery Mode Restore