Notifications for Calendar on Microsoft Exchange

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've got a 4S running 5.0.1 and have it integrated with my work's Microsoft Exchange server. One thing I notice - I get the Calendar Meeting notification 15 minutes prior to the meeting (which is good) but I also get it when someone initially sends me an invite (not good). I would have expected the original invite to just come across as a new email notification instead of acting the same as a meeting notification.

Has anyone determined how to only get the notification when the meeting reminder occurs?

Thanks.

B

bonesb

OP (and Alli), I'm assuming you're alluding to the Calendar app notifications from the Exchange Server you're opting to silence - once while on the phone did it for me too. The iOS 5 setting that silenced new meeting invitation sounds for my devices:

Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > turn off New Invitation Alerts.

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
OP (and Alli), I'm assuming you're alluding to the Calendar app notifications from the Exchange Server you're opting to silence - once while on the phone did it for me too. The iOS 5 setting that silenced new meeting invitation sounds for my devices:

Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > turn off New Invitation Alerts.

Awesome - Thank you! I didn't notice that setting before.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77