What job do you have that you use your Iphone 4S?

StonewallUSMC

Sep 27, 2008
Visit site
Federal LEO...just switched from an EVO to a brand spanking new iPhone 4S (which goes nicely with my personal 4S, one black and one white). Primarily used for communication purposes and email, though the camera is quite handy during investigations and such. I was so happy to toss that EVO in the box in the office and pick up my new phone, you have no idea.

It's running on Sprint...but i find my AT&T 4S is a bit quicker around town (the Sprint service is better in some areas though).

LOL Federal LEO and he has one black & one white....plz don't tell me I'm the only one who gets that.

BTW thx for your service!

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Field service engineer. I travel to customers sites fixing issues, assisting with installation and training,

I use my 4S to set reminders about where I need to go each day (Siri), send texts on behind the wheel without taking my eye off the road (Siri), Navigon to find customer's sites, Siri to get weather forecasts for locations I've be traveling too, access to email on the road, plus a million other reasons I know you all use your iPhone for too.

dgweil

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I am a bankruptcy attorney on Verizon. I use my 4s and iPad 2 for work and personal.
We even go paperless to court. All client files are scanned and available on the iPad 2 or 4s for
court hearings. We do all calendaring and email via Google.

4s and iPad 2 = Priceless! :D

Reactions: neur0tk

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Helpdesk Technician, ok I don't actually need it for work but it's nice to have for when people call up with problems with our software and their iPhone, like our Microsoft exchange email.

MM13

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Well it's not really a job but i'm a veterinary technician student and I love the VetAnesthesia app. It's really helpful for my clinical studies course since this class is all about the different kinds of drugs used for anesthesia and analgesia.

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
For me, calculator and email. Considered app? As strange as it sounds, all my office calculators are not working well. So iPhone does comes in handy in times of need. Amazing!

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm ERP Module Governor for Primary Distribution and Inventory at a large Swedish specialized oil company. Our company issued phone is the latest iPhone. We use it for everything you can think of work and personal wise. One of my favorites is the join.me app ... Priceless on the go!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

purwater

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm a water treatment plant supervisor and I'm on Verizon. I use email mostly due to most communications being done via email within our town. I also use the calculator and timer for doing drop rate and rise tests on our filters. The weather channel app and weatherbug app will alert me to any severe weather on the way which can be critical when treating surface water. The electricians handbook app can be handy when troubleshooting a problem and the camera is used often to document something out of the ordinary when working on equipment. And of course tons of apps for fun time when not working.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
CTO for a software development company. I use my 4s and iPad 2 for work and personal use but lately the iPad2 has been my primary work device since it's able to do most everything I do with my laptop at the office and at home.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Desktop, Server, Network administrator. Email just works, and it serves as an example of my preferred OS for supporting (rather than having all the various configurations/iterations/conglomerations that Android comes in).

Reactions: lteems

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77