where do you get the Apple logo icon for your keyboard/
    12-29-2011 04:26 PM
    What do you mean? On the virtual keyboard?
    12-29-2011 04:28 PM
      
    Hunoosh, your looking for the apple logo like those? Idk what key(s) it is on a Mac to type it though.
    12-29-2011 04:43 PM
      
    Hunoosh, your looking for the apple logo like those? Idk what key(s) it is on a Mac to type it though.
    On a Mac, it's in the Character Viewer in the input menu bar. Where is it on the iPhone?
    12-29-2011 04:51 PM
    Oh, I mis-understood the post. I thought Hunoosh was looking for the logos. I had them in my "auto text" on my iPhone. I originally got them from a member that posted them on CB.

Idk where they are if they're even avil on the iPhone.
    12-29-2011 05:17 PM
    I mean the white one when you're texting etc. thought maybe it was a special character ?
    12-29-2011 05:36 PM
    Are you looking for Glyphboard? That's where I get my apple logo from.
    hunoosh likes this.
    12-29-2011 05:43 PM
    Are you looking for Glyphboard? That's where I get my apple logo from.
    Nice....
    I was rooting around in the Emoji alternate keyboard to see if it was there.
    12-29-2011 05:52 PM
      
    Yes pink but I've seen them in white as well. Can we save them to iPhone auto text?
    12-29-2011 05:58 PM
    There is an app in the app store that is free (called emoji free I believe). Download it, open it, press the activate button and then reboot). Once you reboot you will have to turn it on in the keyboard settings. Once it is enabled you can delete the app you downloaded.
    12-29-2011 07:36 PM
    Yes pink but I've seen them in white as well. Can we save them to iPhone auto text?

yes you can. You'd have to go back to my post and grab it as if your gonna quote it. Then use the copy/paste function to add it to the auto text in the iPhone. You can also add color to it using the HTML color codes like the ones you see in the forum.

Here's and example:
    [color= "magenta"]  [/color ]
    Now I put spaces in-between each character so you can see what it looks like. If you were saving it with a color code in your iPhone you would leave out the spaces and it will look like this when you used your shortcut to type it:

  

The shortcut code I have for mine is gg.
    Kristy_Lyn and hunoosh like this.
    12-29-2011 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD