or background on the phone? I read somewhere that in order to change the wallpaper from anything other than the stock background you have to unlock and/or jailbreak your phone?

Is this true?

nevermind.. I found my answer. Some dude on another forum was saying that you can only change the wallpaper if your phone is "unlocked," which didn't seem to make sense to me.. he must have been referring to an older model then, per the thread below.
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 10-26-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    10-26-2011 03:27 PM
    before the iphone 4 you couldnt change the home screen wallpaper but now you can change both no problem just go to settings>wallpaper

or you can go to your photos application and select a photo then hit the arrow and a menu comes up and you can select wallpaper
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    10-26-2011 03:30 PM
    There are wallpaper apps that will throw wallpaper into your Camera Roll, and from there you can go into wallpaper settings and change it up.
    10-26-2011 03:30 PM
    there are also tons of apps from which you can choose tons of wallpapers to download.
    10-26-2011 07:28 PM
    Some dude on another forum was saying that you can only change the wallpaper if your phone is "unlocked," which didn't seem to make sense to me.. he must have been referring to an older model then, per the thread below.
    It doesn't make sense for any phone. Unlocking and wallpapers have nothing to do with each other at all.
    10-26-2011 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD