Anybody tempted to sell there 4S after they get it

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I just glanced on ebay to see what prices are looking at. Seeing buy it now prices as much as $3,200 and as low as $1,600. Either way as far as ebay these phones are expensive.

But is anybody tempted to keep there Iphone4 and buy a 4S and sell it craigslist,ebay ?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If someone offered me more than the price to buy one out right, i'd be foolish not to sell it...as i could go get another one and keep the profit. That said, i don't think I'm going to go out of my way to try and sell this one, i want to see how i like it first...then, while the hype is still sky high, i'll consider it.

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing. It would be an easy way to get some quick cash. But I don't think that I'll want to let it go once I have it.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
thats insane... are people really that dumb? are you so obsessed that you cant wait a WEEK if its sold out? I am speechless

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
thats insane... are people really that dumb? are you so obsessed that you cant wait a WEEK if its sold out? I am speechless

People are idiots its like anything i never understood why you pay 2-3 times as much when you can walk in a store and get one. Wish I had that kind of money to throw around lol.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I thought about waiting in line, and buying one for the off contract price, and selling it for a profit, but I don't think there will be a huge back order on this phone to fetch much more then off contract price.

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site

It may not be a question of whether someone is "dumb" or not. If someone has the financial capacity to pay a premium for a product, then so be it.

I'm not saying I would do it with my money, but to be honest, I have a ton of cash tied up in my photography equipment. I'm quite sure if I advertised how much I paid for my three top lenses, most of you would call me crazy. Fortunately I had the capacity to make those purchases and not financially cripple myself.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
There is one confirmed on ebay i saw with 4 bids and the highest right now on those bids being $1,947.80. But I will give it a few days. If these phones sell out soon. The prices will rise high. I'm not gonna post the ebay link in fear of breaking tipb rules. Not sure what those rules are.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It may not be a question of whether someone is "dumb" or not. If someone has the financial capacity to pay a premium for a product, then so be it.

I'm not saying I would do it with my money, but to be honest, I have a ton of cash tied up in my photography equipment. I'm quite sure if I advertised how much I paid for my three top lenses, most of you would call me crazy. Fortunately I had the capacity to make those purchases and not financially cripple myself.

but thats sooo different. a camera lens (i know they can be VERY expensive... i have a canon 40D) will last a loooong time. I still have my body/lens from the original EOS650 (from 1986) and it still works well.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
That is crazy. Why wouldn't someone just go to Apple or a carrier store and buy the phone themselves instead of buying it over charged?

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
There is one confirmed on ebay i saw with 4 bids and the highest right now on those bids being $1,947.80. But I will give it a few days. If these phones sell out soon. The prices will rise high. I'm not gonna post the ebay link in fear of breaking tipb rules. Not sure what those rules are.

It's for 2 phones. A black and white one.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77