*HELP* With iPhone 4S Pre-order!

Nicospa32

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
So I'm selling my iPhone 4 on eBay for $310 and there's 1 bid and it ends tomorrow. Here's the problem - eBay is through PayPal; can you pre-order an iPhone 4S through PayPal ANYWHERE? Thanks

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
No, you can't buddy. I also hope you have a backup phone! If you haven't pre-ordered by now good luck trying to get one this weekend. :(

Edit: *thinks* can you pre-order online through Best Buy? They usually have PayPal as an option, maybe you can! I hope you can!!! I'll check it out for you.

Update: No... Best Buy is only doing pre-orders in store only. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe you can use PayPal as a form of payment, but all you have to do is transfer the money into your checking/savings account (the account you attached your PayPal account to)....but it does take 1-2 days for the transfer to complete..

Makes no sense to pre-order now, just go to your carrier on Friday/launch day..

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe you can use PayPal as a form of payment, but all you have to do is transfer the money into your checking/savings account (the account you attached your PayPal account to)....but it does take 1-2 days for the transfer to complete..

Makes no sense to pre-order now, just go to your carrier on Friday/launch day..

yeah, i think this is what he's trying to avoid. hope you can get a loan from a friend or family member.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
You may be able to bill the phone to your monthly account for whatever provider you have so that way you would be able to pay it off once you get the money from paypal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll