The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

Zazou

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
Delivered in the UK on Friday, posted to me in Prague on the same day, arrived this morning. Thank you Royal Mail and Česk? po?ta.

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Aaat laaaaast... y'all here that? Sound like Edda James in the background singing? You here it? I do, its been playing since about 4 pm. I finally got it! Although its a 16 white and not a 32 black it will work out fine until the black comes in. Then I'm going to make my wife upgrade from that attrocious BB Storm to the white one. Its her birthday this month so the timing is perfect. Anyway just checking in with the great news! I am loving it so far. Going to be hittin' y'all up with a bunch of questions, starting... now.

Count

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I got mine after 3 days of me calling Best Buy and them telling me its available, and me getting there and it not being there -____-' Its well worth the wait though. This is my first i0S device and i love it!

mellisnj

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It was a long road but I finally made it. I was part of the Sprint Best Buy preorder fiasco. Finally received my phone from Sprint yesterday and I've been cheating on my wife with Siri it since yesterday.

RR88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Finally got mine yesterday! I've never been so anxious on a bus ride to the mall in my lifee haha! I've called tons of stores and got told nothing for a while... called on Saturday and they said there was 2 in stock only for me to be dissapointed when I got there! Anyways like I said, got it yesterday finallyyyy! Initial impressions? Definitely a bit more snappy! Not as much as I might have been hoping but a decent amount! I was reading up about the yellowgate issue here so that was my main concern and upon comparing 2 new iphone 4's with the 4S I noticed that my screen had a tiny yellow tint! But I also noticed that my screen was actually a fair amount brighter than the iPhone 4's.. the 4's had that blueish tone.. but less vibrant screens.. mine was a tad yellow but much brighter! I'm actually preferring mine to the other ones! Battery life has actually surpassed my expectations as well! I'd say it's definitely lasting longer than my old 4! Surprised for suree! Overall, I noticed the speed most when installing all my apps... much less lag and delay installing app after app... pretty quick process now! Haven't got to test the camera.. it's been really rainyy and crappy and I wanted to do it on a nice dayy.. maybe i'll take some comparison shots! Overall I would say I'm definitely pleased with it.. its not a HUGE jump.. but I'm not gonna be a fan of the redesign most likely so the 4S is kinda exactly what I was looking for.. an iPhone 4 with beefed up internals!

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey, all. So, I made the switch from BB to iPhone yesterday. I was a BB user for 4+ years and loved BB but it was time for a change. I really love the iPhone. It's sleek and fast and I love the IMAP support for email. It was so easy to get it set up using iCloud. This will be my first day rocking the new device so I'm excited to see how it will hold up re: battery life.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
After an address problem on FedEx's part, I finally got mine last night about 6:30 and drove to my sister's house to use her wifi to activate it. I couldn't be happier. I took off work and sat at home all day long only to have to wait until 630. On a plus side, I got to stay in my PJs and hockey jersey all day long. :D

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
It took Verizon 6 days to get me my phone. From when I ordered it online till when the FedEx guy rang my doorbell. I have had it for one full day now and I must say I am impressed. I am coming from an Android, and have been kicking myself for not going the iPhone route much earlier. The phone quality is great, runs so smooth, and Siri is phenomenal...Completely blows my mind. My wife is still on Android and she says she loves her phone. But I know once she plays with mine she'll be ordering one soon after!!

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
My only Blackberry experience was with the 8310. Loved the keyboard. Hated the instability and crashes. Hope RIM gets it together some day if for no other reason that to keep competition healthy. That's good for us consumers.

Still loving the iPhone 4S. Best phone decision I ever made and I have to thank TiPB for the win in that contest that brought it to me. :D

Etaoin

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 16GB black directly from Verizon's web site on the 19th. The promised ship date was 'by Oct. 28'. It arrived yesterday (27 Oct) at 11am. It'll probably take me the rest of the year to learn how to use all the features and apps I've already uploaded to it. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2