Has anyone ever in the history of iphone ever gotten their phone a day early?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Like maybe on the 13th? The reason I ask is because I know this does happen with android pre orders from time to time.

I got my iPhone 4 that I pre-ordered from AT&T a day early last year. I can't remember, but I think when I pre-ordered my 3GS it came a day early as well.

the weasel

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply's everybody! I am just getting all this excitement built up and was hoping there was a chance I could possibly get it early! Anyone know of any other Iphone's besides the 4 that also arrived early? Like maybe it was a one time thing last year? I'll keep my hopes up for now!

Crystalftw

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I almost threw in a Nazi reference for humor but I thought that that just wouldn't be appropriate. Thanks for liking my comment though!!!

I've been lol'ing at a few of your comments. The SOS and eye of the tiger was priceless. I love your avatar too; octopus are my favorite sea creature. :D YW!

Reactions: Farmdreads

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I've been lol'ing at a few of your comments. The SOS and eye of the tiger was priceless. I love your avatar too; octopus are my favorite sea creature. :D YW!

Thanks, I'm a few Pina Colada's deep and the comments just seem to be rolling out nicely tonight. Ahh. alcohol. It makes me funny.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77