Are you excited about the new camera in the 4s as I am?

robinhelene

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks. I can't wait to start taking pictures with that new camera. I have used iPhones for most of my photography and with this new one, will forgo even using a point and shoot. I'm so excited about it!

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Agree on the point and shoot but honestly, I dont think i'm that excited about the camera... but i'm getting the 4S anyway... ( siri - faster )

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
The camera improvement is definitely a plus, but apple had me at SIRI and even dual core.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Im pretty stoked about the camera because my iPhone is always my main source of taking pictures/videos...a stabilized 1080p video will be quite fun on the run, though the iPhone 4's videos were great already.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The camera looks spectacular. As good as the iPhone 4 camera is, if you have kids or pets (both, like me!) then you know how easily you can have a camera roll of blurry pictures! I am hoping that the new 4S camera helps with that.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm pumped about both the camera and Siri. Hopefully at some point Apple will incorporate Siri into the Camera app. Imagine telling your camera what settings you want changed. "increase speed" "decrease exposure two stops" "capture" (or maybe "click")

You can now shoot 1080p video, edit it on iMovie and then watch it on a big screen via AirPlay and Apple TV. All on a freakin' phone! Do you remember the kind of hardware you needed not long ago to do all that?

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
im so happy about the cam. I'm a real estate agent and im hoping to be able to use it with an olloclip lens to take wide angle pics. which brings up another question. Is this camera on the 4s wider angle than the ip4?

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
beautiful, i took some great shots in colorado with my htc evo, i got the "Thats a phone camera pic!!"

problem with droids though is the cams are finicky

kfreemanii

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
i am because it is the best for a phone. Due to social websites especially facebook! you a cut above the rest and it is more portable than a 200-300$ cameras.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking, if the 4S camera is as good as it is supposed to be, then upgrading to the 4S JUST for that reason is worth it enough. A good point and shoot pocket cameral is $200-$300 so an iPhone 4S fits in there nicely. And you know what they say: The best camera is the one you have on you at the time. And I know I always have my iPhone with me!

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not just excited about the camera, but the phone overall! I can't believe people claimed to be 'disappointed' in such. Who ever said the design had to change EVERY year?!

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
OMG yes!!! I have been so envious of the iPhone 4 for the camera. I take a TON of photos weekly. Every evening I go sit out on my deck at my water garden with my iPhone, iPad and a glass of wine. I take pics of my dog, my fish, my tortoises, my frogs, my waterlilies, my new building projects and post them on Facebook or text them to friends. I find myself now holding off taking pics of stuff so I can do it Friday!

I have a decent 12 MP point and shoot, which I use for macro pics of baby snakes, and a "big" digital camera with zoom and telephoto lenses that sits in its bag. I'm contemplating a new Sony DSLR for macro, but my mainstay that is always where I am is the iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77