Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

George 4s

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
This trick seems to work if you ordered from Apple.

Goto UPS.com and track the package using "Reference", enter your phone number associated with your order (Apple ID) and your destination zipcode.

Last edited:

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my white 32GB 4S (AT&T) through Apple, getting my reservation confirmation email before 4am, completed the order at 6am (EDT). The Apple site shows my order "preparing for shipment"; still awaiting that golden "your order has shipped" email with a tracking number.

Like everyone else, can't wait for Friday!!!

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Received my tracking number from Apple. My iPhone has left China and is currently in Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong! It is making it's big trip and will be here Friday :D :D

Joshua Shorter

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So I have a question. I ordered my Verizon iPhone on Friday and received a confirmation email saying it was being shipped to deliver on 10-14-2011. Confirmation email attached.

However, when I went to Verizon's tracking page provided in the email today, it says it will ship on 10-14-2011. What can I expect from this information? I've never ordered anything from Verizon or any other carrier before and simply want to have an idea of what to expect.

jeremylittle

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Update

After ordering my 16GB White iPhone 4S I received the email confirmation saying it would be 14 to 21 days. Got my wife a White 16GB iPhone 4 instead of waiting for the 8GB

ILiveOnWacker

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 2 16GB Black iPhone 4s's at about 4:00 a.m central on Friday. Replacing 2 iPhone 3g phones.

I just checked my online status at AT&T (I have premier) and it was changed from backordered to processing this morning.

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So I have a question. I ordered my Verizon iPhone on Friday and received a confirmation email saying it was being shipped to deliver on 10-14-2011. Confirmation email attached.

However, when I went to Verizon's tracking page provided in the email today, it says it will ship on 10-14-2011. What can I expect from this information? I've never ordered anything from Verizon or any other carrier before and simply want to have an idea of what to expect.

When I ordered my Iphone4 through verizon I received it before the official release and didn't get much information along the process. It said I would receive it on the release date but I think thats a default. My pre-order for the 4s says the same as yours currently so I wouldn't worry much.

Reactions: Joshua Shorter

mister23

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine through Sprint @ 6am on 10/7. I just checked my order and I get this:

"Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new iPhone is waiting for you in our warehouse. Excluding extreme circumstances, you will have your device Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number may not be updated until Oct. 14."

I wonder when it will leave the wearhouse??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Did AT&T send you three emails saying "your order has been processed"?

Nope. I bought through the Apple website. I got a couple of emails from them hawking AppleCare+, but nothing from AT&T at all. I didn't/don't expect anything from AT&T, either, since my transaction did not involve them in any way.

What did the emails say?

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
This trick seems to work if you ordered from Apple.

Goto UPS.com and track the package using "Reference", enter your phone number associated with your order (Apple ID) and your destination zipcode.

Didn't work when I tried.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

chealy

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I got a Shipment Notification at about 12:30a (Az time) last night. Delivers by Oct 14. iPhone 4s White 16g, you shall be mine soon!

(Purchased via Apple Store App at about 1am on 10/7)

Last edited:

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Got a 64GB White on Rogers. Pre-ordered through there reservation system. Got an email today notifying me my phone has been shipped. Friday can not come soon enough <3

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine still sits at processing (ordered at 3am launch day from Apple.ca)

You guys who are upgrading through a carrier are lucky though. You receive yours on launch day. For some reason they ship retail orders ON launch day, not before, which makes no sense to me.

It must be a deal with the carriers that allows you to receive yours on launch day. Oh well, it's a trade off I guess. Those who get subsidized phones get it exactly on launch day and we have to wait a few days, but we get factory unlocked (in Canada) and you don't yet. :)

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 GM

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2