Switching from AT&T

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
So, I spoke to AT&T this afternoon and they informed me that because I had to have my phone number changed some time last year I am not eligible for an upgrade priced iPhone 4S. I have been off contract with them for the last 2 years since my original contract I had with them ran out. Sprint offers unlimited data at a lower price than my current AT&T plan (with unlimited data) and I can port over to them with no ETF from AT&T. My question is aside from losing the ability to be on a call and using data, is there any reason to not take advantage of the savings?

Also for anyone who was wondering the Sprint rep I spoke to said that their pre-orders for the 4S would be starting at 12CST. I know I'll be trying from 12 EST on just because I want to ensure that I am able. So in the next 5 hours convince me one way or the other.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I think you should defiantly switch to Sprint for an iPhone, their 3G is excellent and is where ever I am. Also, unlimited :)

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
A concern is about 3G speeds... I am sure I'd have to test it in my area but what I've heard is that it is a fair bit slower.

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I used to work for sprint just make sure you have coverage where you live. The company is not so bad just make sure to Chek your bill since you will get additional charges from third party services

"Think Different"
~ Steve Jobs ~

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2