Odds of servers crashing?

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
son of a. i accidentally got myself denied from my login on sprint. mother effer. i swear i was putting in the correct username/password.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Now back to problems checking upgrade eligibility. They should have people pre-approved for upgrades in the future. This step is the biggest problem.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Now back to problems checking upgrade eligibility. They should have people pre-approved for upgrades in the future. This step is the biggest problem.

And adding a new line.
I imagine this is the biggest thing for At&t. Considering we have all the 3GS users.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Ah crap: We are temporarily unable to take iPhone orders. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.

tx76mike

May 25, 2004
Visit site
Took me about 20+ tries through the Apple Store on my iPhone and finally got to getting my confirmation # :) Placed an AT&T existing customer upgrade. My bank shows charge from Apple which makes me feel good about the order going through. Goodluck to all! Finally heading to bed! :D

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Well app doesn't work, apple doesn't work, att doesn't work. No dice. Might just go to sleep. The thing that pisses me off the most is some random schmuck will stroll in at 8 am and probably order one without a problem.

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Finally got through using AT&T miserable website... a couple of 4s ordered for myself and the wife.

Time for bed....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77