View Poll Results: Black or White?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

85 50.30%
  • White

84 49.70%
    When my husband upgraded I made him get the white one so I could swap the black and give it to him. I like white, it's purdy! = )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep! I loooove my white phone!!!
    10-06-2011 11:20 PM
    I don't have an Iphone but if I were to get one I think I'd go for a white one b/c can't you just buy a black case for it if you end up disliking the white?
    10-06-2011 11:32 PM
    I'm switching to the white iPhone next time around.
    10-06-2011 11:49 PM
    To you guys that have had a white iPhone, does it hide minor scratches better than the black? I have a few tiny ones on my black iPhone 4 from working in sand building pools all summer and am going to order or at least plan on ordering white this time but would be great to hear if my hunch of white being more able to hide minor scratching was correct!
    10-07-2011 01:44 AM
    I was considering a white iP4S, but since I want a 64GB version my guess is Black will be more readily available.
    makes no sense what so every same device different color, readyness is the same
    10-07-2011 01:54 AM
    White! It will look cuter in the case.
    10-07-2011 02:06 AM
    To you guys that have had a white iPhone, does it hide minor scratches better than the black? I have a few tiny ones on my black iPhone 4 from working in sand building pools all summer and am going to order or at least plan on ordering white this time but would be great to hear if my hunch of white being more able to hide minor scratching was correct!
    It totally does. I have a large one on my front panel that I have to really look for. My husbands black has a scratch on the back panel that sticks out badly.
    10-08-2011 08:55 PM
    Wow so the poll is about 50/50. I ordered the white one because all my past phones were black and never had a white one. Plus it will look so pretty with the Case-mate barely there pearl pink I just ordered!
    10-08-2011 09:22 PM
    Whenever I upgrade, I'm def going for a white 4S! My iPad 2 is white, so I'm keeping the color scheme the same.
    10-08-2011 11:41 PM
    White for me!! I had a black evo and then I bought the white one and then I bought the evo 3d when it came out and it's black and after having this I miss the shiny pretty white. I also agree with some other posters that I think it will look better with the cases for my taste
    10-09-2011 12:27 AM
    I went with the Black again. It blends in well with my Black keyboard at work, which makes it easier to hide it when I am texting or posting here on TiPb, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    CarrieMK likes this.
    10-09-2011 08:05 AM
    I had the black iPhone4 because I had no choice at the time of Verizon's original iPhone release...I'm definitely buying the ViPhone4S in white!! Looks crisp, clean and sleek...
    10-09-2011 10:50 AM
    My wife and I are getting a pare of white IPhone 4S
    10-09-2011 11:41 AM
    This will be my son's first iPhone and I'm pretty sure he would prefer it in black. If I were to get one for myself I would probably get white.
    10-09-2011 12:55 PM
    Wow, the results of the survey are almost even! Maybe I should somehow bring it up in a conversation with my son to see which he would like best, although I have a feeling he would be more than happy with either
    10-09-2011 12:58 PM
    I went ahead and ordered white, as did my brother. Pretty sure my dad is going with black when his upgrade is ready at the beginning of November. Personally, I am sort of sick of black phones, mine have always been black. White just seems to pop and be different and most people have black.. either way, looks great IMO.
    10-09-2011 03:22 PM
    I wanted white with the 4 when it forst went on sale but... Well we all know how that turned out. I waited a few months then went with the black. I a white3G and a white 3GS. I think all the iPhones look great in white. Also, white Apple devices are so old skool amd classic. Love my white iPods and iMac. The contrast of the screen is more jarring, of course, and I can see why people don't like that. But for me it looks beautiful. The white against the silver trim is beautiful.
    10-09-2011 04:52 PM
    Have a black iPhone 4, most likely going white for 4S.
    That's the other thing: if someone already has a black 4 and is getting a 4S, getting a white one is a good way to make the 4S even more like a new phone.
    10-09-2011 04:55 PM
    I went with the Black again. It blends in well with my Black keyboard at work, which makes it easier to hide it when I am texting or posting here on TiPb, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    That is the best reason I've heard so far! You need to be stealthy and ninja-like!
    10-09-2011 04:56 PM
    Went white this time. Last year I went with the black because the white wasn't available.

Even bought the white iPad today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-09-2011 05:05 PM
    I just love black devices. All my Apple things are black; my macbook, iPad, ATV 2nd, and more importantly my upcoming iPhone 4S are black.
    10-09-2011 05:08 PM
    For all of you pre-ordering your new iPhone 4S. What color are we going with?

Black looks better than the white to me, but I imagine that the White shows less fingerprints and what not.
    One of each. Black for me and white for my wife. Both 16 GB on Sprint. My first iPhone, wife's first non-dumb phone. 2 newbies to the fold.
    10-10-2011 08:50 AM
    I had two black iPhone 4's, I'm tired of black. I like the white! So thats what I ordered.
    10-10-2011 03:50 PM
    well all of my phones have being black.. and to me the white iphone just says "future". omg i really cannot wait. you see i had an iphone 4 in black got 10/01/10 and on 10/22/10 i dropped in the toilet and got water damaged. so i really only had 3 beautiful weeks with it. i had a 3g for 16 months and i loved it. thats why i am also getting a lifeproof case so i can make sure it never happens lol
    10-10-2011 07:45 PM
    Poll is dead even at the moment. Surprising considering White is Right, when it comes to Apple devices.
    10-10-2011 08:24 PM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD