• Black

Votes: 85 50.3%
  • White

Votes: 84 49.7%

• Total voters

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Depends, the white is probably aimed for non business use. The black looks more official for business.
I am not in business but, will probably go with the black.

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I think the white iPhone is just nicer and the scratches are less noticeable . So I will try to get the white one ad long as they have it for sale tomorrow

"Think Different"
~ Steve Jobs ~

mc511#CB

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I will take white. In this day of soo many black slab devices, white seems like something different from what i see everyday. Plus white looks kinda nice.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
When my husband upgraded I made him get the white one so I could swap the black and give it to him. I like white, it's purdy! = )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've owned black and I've owned white. I tend to rather have a black one. But I miss the curved backside of the pre-4 Iphones better than squared off ones. To each is own I guess.

Josh

mamahack

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't have an Iphone but if I were to get one I think I'd go for a white one b/c can't you just buy a black case for it if you end up disliking the white?

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
To you guys that have had a white iPhone, does it hide minor scratches better than the black? I have a few tiny ones on my black iPhone 4 from working in sand building pools all summer and am going to order or at least plan on ordering white this time but would be great to hear if my hunch of white being more able to hide minor scratching was correct!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
To you guys that have had a white iPhone, does it hide minor scratches better than the black? I have a few tiny ones on my black iPhone 4 from working in sand building pools all summer and am going to order or at least plan on ordering white this time but would be great to hear if my hunch of white being more able to hide minor scratching was correct!

It totally does. I have a large one on my front panel that I have to really look for. My husbands black has a scratch on the back panel that sticks out badly.

mariska#AC

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow so the poll is about 50/50. I ordered the white one because all my past phones were black and never had a white one. Plus it will look so pretty with the Case-mate barely there pearl pink I just ordered!

Deu2e

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I upgrade, I'm def going for a white 4S! My iPad 2 is white, so I'm keeping the color scheme the same.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
White for me!! I had a black evo and then I bought the white one and then I bought the evo 3d when it came out and it's black and after having this I miss the shiny pretty white. I also agree with some other posters that I think it will look better with the cases for my taste :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2