• Yes

Votes: 257 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 134 34.3%

• Total voters

joshuamj

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
After speaking with people I know with the 4, the 3GS, and who don't have an iPhone at all, it's clear the latter two are buying the 4S, and us 4 owners are waiting for something better. I'm the kind of person that always wants something new, so I think for now I'm going to try out the HTC Holiday. I wanna try out Chicago 4G.

I think iOS 5 will make it difficult for me to leave, but there are still some features (better Maps, the ability to add photos to Email within the app) that need an upgrade. Furthermore, the home button malfunctioning on the 4 seems to be a well known problem, and I can only assume it will carry on to the 4S.

I'll be back, Apple.

mantagon

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning on buying it. I am currently on Sprint (been with them since 2001 - no complaints!) and use Palm Pre. Although I believe that WebOS is a very fine OS, with HP messing things up with Pre 3, I want to adopt iOS now, as I absolutely hate Android phones. Also, I didn't want to leave Sprint, so I am excited about iPhone 4S coming to the carrier!

baykine

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I will be buying the new iPhone 4S. I still don't understand why people are upset or disappointed about not getting a completely new redesigned iPhone like the much anticipated iPhone 5. Personally, I love what Apple is doing. iPhone users are used to a new phone every year but is that really necessary? This gives new iPhone users like me a chance to use our phones without worrying about buying a completely new redesigned device less than a year after the purchase. I love gadgets and the Apple brand and that is why I will be buying the 4S if I don't win it on TiPB. At the same time, I understand why people will either buy it or not buy it. Everyone has their own reasons.

bmuncy

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
iPhone!

Personally I was disappointed with the fact there was no iPhone 5 with tear drop shape because it is beautiful! But I do like the 4's design and with the upgrades I think it is worth it. Especially Siri if it wasn't for that I would not upgrade.

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Not really too sure. I really like the sound of the Nexus Prime by Samsung and I am already used to Android. But the 4S seems pretty compelling considering I never owned an iPhone before.

twrell

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Most likely

There's a lot of upgrades and sprint availability makes the whole package attractive. Sure there's not a new body style but the internal upgrades are definitely a plus...especially if the RAM is upgraded.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I have At&t and I get an upgrade
On December 23rd. I'm sending hints to by boyfriend that it's a few days before Christmas :D

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
As much as I'd like to buy one, I simply cannot afford one, and I think I'm going to wait until the next upgrade - there's simply just not enough good reasons for me to buy one. Siri looks really impressive, but everything else I can live without - I think the processor on the iPhone 4 is just fine, and I don't really use the phone for gaming that much anyway, and I'm happy enough with the camera too. So, no...unless I win one from TiPb of course!

dougmcarthur

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
When my contract runs out...

I am most certainly hopping on the bandwagon. Do we really care about the iPhone 5 that deeply? I know I don't. The 4S, hell, even the iPhone 4, would be a welcome upgrade from my 3GS.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Verizon and my upgrade is next May, so I'm just gonna pass on this and hold out for the next one. Siri is cool, but not cool enough for me to pay the out of contract price.

itistherabbit

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
i wish it had 4G :'(

I really wanted the new iPhone to have LTE. There are apps and native functionalities i want that only the iphone has. I'm a little dismayed by all the android fragmentation, but I'm also put off by the idea of locking myself into 3g speeds for another 2 years. To anyone has the iphone 4 on verizon, do you have a lot of issues with buffering video? :confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2