iphone 4 camra and things

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
hey guys im new here and just enquiering about the camera on the iphone 4 how come when you take pictures in the dark they seem cloudy with flash on? and what can i do with my iphone 4 as im new and was wondering if theres anything i need to know?? thanks (sorry my spelling is not grate)

Kind regards Dean

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.htmlhttp://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.htmlCommunity Rules & Guidelines. Now in regard to your camera issue, I'm not sure I follow. I mean, I can only assume that when you take a photo at night using the flash, there's going to be some form of distortion, for lack of a better term, due to the light reflecting off of the subject of your photo.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Dean,

The flash on the 4 is very "mild." It doesn't provide a lot of light or cover much distance. You could compare the flash photos you take on your iPhone with the way you see things with a low light flashlight when you're in the dark - kinda smokey.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi Dean,

The flash on the 4 is very "mild." It doesn't provide a lot of light or cover much distance. You could compare the flash photos you take on your iPhone with the way you see things with a low light flashlight when you're in the dark - kinda smokey.

hey thanks guys this is my first ever iphone is there anything i should know about it? :) cheers

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2