With iOS 6, can iCloud Mail... (Developers)

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Can someone who has access to iCloud beta for developers tell us if the option to add multiple mail accounts like MobileMe had?

I want to use iCloud Mail to send and receive from accounts other than my personal @me account.

If anyone has any insight about this, that will be great.

Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone mail app can handle multiple email accounts fine - and that has nothing to do with iCloud, other than iCloud being one of the options to use to set-up in the stock mail app. And yes, you can set up more than one of those - you can add one under an iDevice's settings for iCloud...for other iCloud accounts, just add those as you'd add other mail accounts.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone mail app can handle multiple email accounts fine - and that has nothing to do with iCloud, other than iCloud being one of the options to use to set-up in the stock mail app. And yes, you can set up more than one of those - you can add one under an iDevice's settings for iCloud...for other iCloud accounts, just add those as you'd add other mail accounts.

I'm not able to do this.

I want the ability to use (only) iCloud on the PC or iPhone to send and receive email from multiple accounts like I could with Mobile Me.

Currently, I have my email@domain.com emails forward to my iCloud account, but when I reply, it shows from my iCloud account. I don't want that.

So, can it be done? Am I missing something?

Thanks for the input.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77