Forward Voicemail

Rowanova

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have some voicemails that I received on my VZW iPhone. These are business related messages with legal implications, so kind of important. But I need to forward them to an associate. Is there an app that does this?

I'm not jailbroken, and don't plan to.
I'm not looking for VoIP type solutions.
All I want to do is be able to forward voicemail messages.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Rowanova

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Voicemail Fotward

That's not what I need to know. I need the ability to Forward the voice message to another persons cell phone. I don't care if it's an iPhone or something else. I need to get that voicemail from my iPhone to another persons voicemail box. So I'm hoping that some one here on the forums knows of a way to do that.

Thanks again to anybody who may know how to accomplish this.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you want to save for legal purposes - you need to access your voicemail from a landline, and use a phone that is capable of being interfaced to an audio recording device.

The voicemail system offers no option to forward... yeah, I know - some voicemail platforms do... the iPhone's Visual Voicemail does not. And I also tried plugging a cable into the iPhone headphone output port, and into a computer input - and playing a voicemail... when plugged in as described, the audio of the voicemail did not come out the cable as I expected - it only went to the phone's speaker.... audio did output from non-phone related apps via the cable....

Another option is a call recording app... and call the voicemail via *86, and forward the resulting output of the call recording app as an email attachment, or whatever the app is capable of.

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Call Verizon they have a service you can use .. You can pay for it

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Rowanova

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. This does give me a couple of things to try. But I guess Apple just doesn't allow the iPhone to perform this function. Oh well, so it goes. Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2