I have some voicemails that I received on my VZW iPhone. These are business related messages with legal implications, so kind of important. But I need to forward them to an associate. Is there an app that does this?

I'm not jailbroken, and don't plan to.
    I'm not looking for VoIP type solutions.
    All I want to do is be able to forward voicemail messages.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    05-07-2012 12:24 AM
    I thought there was a option when listening to your voicemail

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-07-2012 12:52 AM
    To access vm system non visual dial *86

05-07-2012 12:53 AM
    That's not what I need to know. I need the ability to Forward the voice message to another persons cell phone. I don't care if it's an iPhone or something else. I need to get that voicemail from my iPhone to another persons voicemail box. So I'm hoping that some one here on the forums knows of a way to do that.

Thanks again to anybody who may know how to accomplish this.
    05-07-2012 11:25 AM
    If you want to save for legal purposes - you need to access your voicemail from a landline, and use a phone that is capable of being interfaced to an audio recording device.

The voicemail system offers no option to forward... yeah, I know - some voicemail platforms do... the iPhone's Visual Voicemail does not. And I also tried plugging a cable into the iPhone headphone output port, and into a computer input - and playing a voicemail... when plugged in as described, the audio of the voicemail did not come out the cable as I expected - it only went to the phone's speaker.... audio did output from non-phone related apps via the cable....

Another option is a call recording app... and call the voicemail via *86, and forward the resulting output of the call recording app as an email attachment, or whatever the app is capable of.
    Last edited by kch50428; 05-07-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    05-07-2012 12:09 PM
    Call Verizon they have a service you can use .. You can pay for it

05-07-2012 12:37 PM
    Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. This does give me a couple of things to try. But I guess Apple just doesn't allow the iPhone to perform this function. Oh well, so it goes. Thanks again.
    05-08-2012 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD