Android to iOS...

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
There's been a couple really good htc android phones keep in mind Motorola has also had a few flops think Motorola backflip

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Htc was always my favorite although the battery life was just horrendous. Motos were good too. Other than the droidX of course. Just a personal opinion.

mikah15

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I switched from android to iPhone. There are certain things I miss with android but I'm happy with the iPhone and how stable it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I switched from android to iPhone. There are certain things I miss with android but I'm happy with the iPhone and how stable it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, same here but there are so many instabilities that i noticed with android compared to ios. im not bashing android, its a powerful platform. im really enjoying my iphone. im excited to see what gets released after the 4s:D

hondateg91

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I traded my Thundebolt for my current iPhone 4. It's definitely a huge change as far as the Apple ecosystem and so far I've liked it. Each platform has their own strong points that I miss fro Android, but once there's a untethered jailbreak it will make this phone a lot better.

kent1915

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I went from Droid Bionic to iP4 last week. My bionic, while fast with a warehouse of memory and lots of apps and stuff, the phone would drop data link and I would have to pull battery more than I did with blackberry. Was horrible. Several hard resets, help tickets, etc, and I jumped to iphone after hearing people rave... I will never go without iphone again. Stable, fast (okay not the 4G kind of fast but between apps, etc its awesome) smaller, better interface, etc. LOve it.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm right there with ya. I love my iPhone. Never had one to play with but now I'm super happy I made the jump. The apps are so much better and they actually work.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I swapped my iPhone 4 32gb for a Bionic last Friday. I bought a used iPhone 4 32gb on eBay on Sunday! Worst decision I ever made was swapping out my iPhone, although it was a learning experience.

I used Android for over a year before going to iOS and I loved it, but always felt like I missed Android. Now that I've gone back to Android for a few days, I can honestly say I don't miss a dam thing about Android. I can't wait to get my iPhone again. It's just so stable and reliable. The screen is beautiful. It's the perfect device for me, and the fact that everything is unified really helps with my OCD. :D

I don't care if I can add widgets to Android, especially when my phone is dead by the time I get off work. And yes 4G is AWESOME for downloading and surfing the internet, but it sucks the ever loving hell out of the battery and is pretty much useless for anything else. Not like I get my emails before they've actually been sent or anything.

I can tell you right now, until an Android phone poops out golden eggs for me, I'm sticking to iPhones.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
4g is a battery sucker. It's ok but 3G is perfectly fine for me. I used to be an android faithful but get increasingly sick of phones being obsolete within matter of a month. I'm right there with you Wildo. I never really use widgets anyways for the fact that drained your battery even more. I can go on a single charge on my iPhone for over a day and still have juice for the next. The screen size doesn't bother me. The resolution is so sharp. Reliability is nice too.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
4g is a battery sucker. It's ok but 3G is perfectly fine for me. I used to be an android faithful but get increasingly sick of phones being obsolete within matter of a month. I'm right there with you Wildo. I never really use widgets anyways for the fact that drained your battery even more. I can go on a single charge on my iPhone for over a day and still have juice for the next. The screen size doesn't bother me. The resolution is so sharp. Reliability is nice too.

Exactly. The battery life is so awful that it renders the phone practically useless. I just had to swap out my battery at 3:30 pm CST after it was off the charger at 8:00 am. I had a few phone calls and quite a few texts, but that is incredibly pathetic...it was at 10% in 7.5 hours. People also tend to forget that the only thing 4G is good for is surfing the web and downloading apps - it's pointless for anything else - besides mindlessly using your battery.

I can have all of the stuff I have on Android (for the most part) in a reliable phone that lasts over a day. It's a no brainer for me anymore. And don't even get me started going from the beautiful screen of an iPhone to the pixelated screen of a Bionic.

I was even looking at Android tablets, but I'm almost turned off of those now. Thinking I'm going to test out the Fire and if it doesn't work for me, I'm going iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711