Found an iPhone 4, is there anyway I can use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djogie

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
re:

My ex girlfriend and I had a bad break up and she canceled my iphone 4s and reported it stolen. I called bell to see if there was anything I can do they said no because the phone was under her name it doesn't matter that I was the one who paid for everything. with that being said and done i have an iphone 4s I cannot use nor have the knowledge or know how to unlock it. With this being said and done I want to sell it, or seek advice on how to get my phone operational again. I am asking for $300, but will be willing to go cheaper because the back of it is smashed, the front of it however is in mint condition.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
re:

My ex girlfriend and I had a bad break up and she canceled my iphone 4s and reported it stolen. I called bell to see if there was anything I can do they said no because the phone was under her name it doesn't matter that I was the one who paid for everything. with that being said and done i have an iphone 4s I cannot use nor have the knowledge or know how to unlock it. With this being said and done I want to sell it, or seek advice on how to get my phone operational again. I am asking for $300, but will be willing to go cheaper because the back of it is smashed, the front of it however is in mint condition.

The fact the device is reported stolen to a carrier makes it difficult to activate again - you might be able to get some $$ out of selling it to a 3rd party repair service for parts use...

funnel1

May 20, 2013
Visit site
re:

I actually found a Verizon iphone and took it to the dealer. The person I spoke with told me that the person will most likely not get the phone back if I turn it in. He told me to keep it.

GulfCoastToad

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
re:

Before you say "RETURN IT YOU LITTLE THEIF" i have tried. my father found it on the train as he works on them everyday. he turned it in and after 30 days of no one claiming it they said it was his. i currently have an android phone for att but would like to use this one if possible. i tried restoring it via itunes but i keep getting error message 3194. it has a password so i cant look at the contacts and call a number. any help on getting it restored would be greatly appreciated.

If you really want to return it to the rightful owner, put up a Craigslist ad with the details. The owner will have to confirm the pass code.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
re:

[WARN]Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*

* Stolen devices should be reported to your local police and mobile service provider.
[/WARN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77