Weird home screen issues

puja_g

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I came from an HTC Inspire and liked that the icons could be placed wherever I wanted them to be, but with the iPhone they seem to be pretty much fixed, minus the fact you can move them around but everything has to be at the top and work its way down, which I'm too fond of, but I've learned to deal with it. Anyways, the weird problem I have is, is that I have my 1st home screen completely blank cause I cannot stand it being cluttered and the other two have my apps in it.. But sometimes out of nowhere, the first home screen will have all the second page icons on it and the second page will have all the third page icons on it and I have to spend 5 minutes of my time rearranging everything, which doesn't sound like a lot of time, but it really is annoying.. Is there away to stop this from happening or no?

Attatched, I have pictures of the way I usually have my home screens laid out... And also, sorry they're so huge.. Ha.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You can keep it that way with a jailbreak because you can use blank app squares...which allow you to basically put spaces between apps or leave whole pages blank. Again though, like Porksoda already said, this is only achievable with a jailbreak...

The reason your home screen is doing that without a jailbreak is that it is trying to default itself back to standard page layout settings...and it will always do that, because it defaults back to the first page until that page is full, and then starts a second page.

puja_g

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
That's the most annoying and obnoxious thing I've ever heard. There are just some things apple aren't good at.. And that would be one of them. I don't want to jailbreak my phone, because I honestly have no reason to, except for the fact that I'm going to have to keep changing **** around all the time...

I guess it's just something I'm going to have to deal with and get used to... :mad:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77