Anyone with T-Mobile service here?

Stromie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Especially those with non-factory unlocked IPhone 4s.

How do you transfer pics/video from the phone onto PC and how do you get access from the phone to apps on the internet? How do you get your music files from PC onto the phone? Trying to see if any loss of functionality other than loss of Visual Email, and just general guidance.

Please do not post unless you have first hand knowledge on the subject matter.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Video transfer - Connect via USB, navigate to the iPhone in Windows explorer and drag/drop the videos onto your computer.

Apps - The App Store app on the iPhone or iTunes on your computer.

Music Transfer - Connect via USB and launch iTunes, then load it up.

The only other thing you will lose with Tmobile is 3G because the iPhone's radio does not support Tmobile's 3G frequency.

Stromie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Video transfer - Connect via USB, navigate to the iPhone in Windows explorer and drag/drop the videos onto your computer.

Apps - The App Store app on the iPhone or iTunes on your computer.

Music Transfer - Connect via USB and launch iTunes, then load it up.

The only other thing you will lose with Tmobile is 3G because the iPhone's radio does not support Tmobile's 3G frequency.

Thank you for a credible response. Could you please provide more info on iTunes interaction with a jailbroken and unlocked iPhone 4? I have no idea about what iTunes does and how it works with IPhone. Do I need to setup an account in iTunes in order to transfer files, etc and how do I do that without having a legit phone/subscription?

Music transfer- what if I decide to transfer my own MP3 files onto IPhone and not purchase them through ITunes, then how do I do that?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Your iPhone will interact just fine with iTunes even jailbroken. You will need to create and AppleID to use the App Store or download anything from iTunes but you do not just to use iTunes to put local content on the iPhone.

For more information about iTunes you can go to Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained. as well as download it for free. It is a media hub pretty much and the only way to connect with a PC; except for removing photos and videos which can be done via Windows explorer. To transfer your own MP3 launch iTunes and tell it where your music is located and you can play and view all your music in iTunes. Then connect the iPhone and sync.

What do you use now to play your music?

Stromie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

What do you use now to play your music?

I use my car's built-in XM radio to listen to music, since do not own a smartphone. It would be nice to have an IPhone stream live radio and MP3 files to my car's audio system, and it would be interesting in learning if there are any kind of over-the-fm-wave adapters since my car does not have AUX jack.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I use my car's built-in XM radio to listen to music, since do not own a smartphone. It would be nice to have an IPhone stream live radio and MP3 files to my car's audio system, and it would be interesting in learning if there are any kind of over-the-fm-wave adapters since my car does not have AUX jack.

I meant what program do you use on your computer to play MP3s since you said you wanted to load your own.

There are FM transmitters available, dozens upon dozens of them from too many companies to list here.

Stromie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I meant what program do you use on your computer to play MP3s since you said you wanted to load your own.

There are FM transmitters available, dozens upon dozens of them from too many companies to list here.

Windows Media Player or similar....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77