Calendar sharing

James4455

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I've seen some postings on this site regarding this, but they are for the most part a couple of years old so I am hoping there are new developments..

Here's the deal:
One household, three computers, three iPhones and two iPads. We would all like to share the same calander. I currently use Outlook but I'm not married to it, I would use whatever will work for me.

If necessary I suppose everyone could use the same Google login and update the calendar there and we would all use Google Sync? Do I understand correctly that Google Sync updates over the air and not just through iTunes?

If anyone knows of a way for us all to use the same calendar, please provide details.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've seen some postings on this site regarding this, but they are for the most part a couple of years old so I am hoping there are new developments..

Here's the deal:
One household, three computers, three iPhones and two iPads. We would all like to share the same calander. I currently use Outlook but I'm not married to it, I would use whatever will work for me.

If necessary I suppose everyone could use the same Google login and update the calendar there and we would all use Google Sync? Do I understand correctly that Google Sync updates over the air and not just through iTunes?

If anyone knows of a way for us all to use the same calendar, please provide details.

Google does update OTA. I've always used it, and it works great!;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
+1 for Google. An entire family can share unlimited numbers of calendars, all updated instantly.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Everyone's gotta start somewhere. ;) But I definitely recommend starting with Google for contacts and calendars.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I will +1 the hosted clendar and messaging with Google suggestion and same for Microsoft's hosted products over iCloud at this time. They have a much better feature set and don't have you as tied to one vendor (Apple).

These advantages include import and export and hosting your own domains or existing email addresses.

You should still have iCloud set up at a basic level so you have kill pill and basic backup.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
since I don't want to start a new thread does anyone know how to share their calendar in iCloud? It was something Steve said would be possible and I'd love to learn how to do it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2