I would like to know the diference between iPhone 4 white & black

Ip.fanboy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody

I would like to know the diference between iPhone 4 white & black. I have the black one but i just want the iPhone white and idk if it worth to change it right now or wait for the iPhone 5.

Btw anybody know when the iPhone 5 will be available ? When it's going to arrive ?

Thank u guys ;) btw I'm new here so don't be rude :)

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Both look nice and it's about personal preference.

As for iPhone 5 keep a lookout for apple event for the announcement. Thats the only genuine guide. A lot of rumours out there as well.

Reactions: Ip.fanboy

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Nobody knows WHEN the iPhone 5 will appear... rumors say this fall. Apple says iOS 5 won't be out until fall... and historically, the iOS upgrades come out with the new phone model. Word on the street is October.

Reactions: Ip.fanboy

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
The white one comes with free ham...the black one gives no ham.

Dang it! I got screwed! I didn't get any ham when I got my white one! LOL!

I love my white one but at this point if you already have the black iP4 you should just wait for the iP5 and get that one in white. I did an early upgrade to get the white one and then sold my black one. I don't know if it was worth the cashola I had to dish out.

macjacky11

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I think you should wait for the next one since you have already got an iPhone 4. If you dont fancy the new one after it comes out, I am sure you still can get a white iPhone4 for a good price.

pulteress

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The differences are subtle, but they're both superior to that silly Android clone you're using.

Think of it this way:

Chocolate Oreos and Vanilla Oreos are slightly different, but I'd rather have both than those crappy Hydrox or Great Value Twist and Shout cookies. Ya dig?

:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2