does nightstand change your sound profiles? also you have to open the app to get it to work. the blackberry does this when you plug it in..
    No it doesn't but I place my phone on silent before I go to bed and yes you have to launch the app. I had blackberry, android and now apple and while the transition maybe interesting, for me it was totally worth it. And yes, there is an app for EVERYTHING. I never regretted leaving blackberry or android.
    09-03-2011 09:38 AM
    I have two teenagers. They text me when they are coming home at night. If the phone is on silent I won't hear it. If it's on vibrate I will be bothered by every email. Is there a way to set it so that only texts vibrate and everthing else is silent?
    09-03-2011 12:00 PM
    I have two teenagers. They text me when they are coming home at night. If the phone is on silent I won't hear it. If it's on vibrate I will be bothered by every email. Is there a way to set it so that only texts vibrate and everthing else is silent?

unfortunatly no .... not for stock iOS. There is a app in the cydia(jailbroken) market called "auto profiles manager" that will do what your wanting..

hopefully theres a solution in iOS5
    09-04-2011 10:04 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD