I want my onscreen keyboard letters to change

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I've been using iPhones since the very first one 4 years ago. My co-worker who has a WP7 device just showed me the other day that the lettering on the keyboard changes according to case. I was flabergasted to find out that the keyboard on the iPhone doesn't:confused: All this time I never paid any attention to this and now it bugs the living crap out of me LOL yes I have OCD :D Am I the only one?

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't really bother me... but I've never had a phone that does that (came from Blackberry, which obviously can't as it has a hardware keyboard LOL), so I've never really experienced it haha. If I did, it would probably drive me nuts too :(

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I noticed cuz that works the same way on the HTC evo back when i had it, earlier this year with sprint. But it doesnt bother me, but it would be a nice feature to have :D

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I think it would look weird at first, because we arent used to it. but after a few weeks or so it wont look to weird lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm all about the JB but some things I wouldn't use apps for I rather it be coded to do it instead. I know I'm weird since I change every system sound and use themes but it's just the way I am. If it did it I would love it, it's just funny that it didn't bother me until my co-worker pointed it out to me. This damn OCD lol :D

OK I lied I installed ShowCase :D OCD > My willpower

Last edited:

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Me too, but I'm getting used to it.

Android very much spoiled me because you can choose great and superior keyboard options.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Oh gee thanks for pointing it out to me... -_-

lol sorry about that :D ShowCase is really funky to get used to I guess I subconsciously did notice because now that it changes it feels weird. I am loving it though I fought the urge on the first two days to remove it.

Ghostface Operation First Gen begins tomorrow. I put the SIM in and was late for work this morning grabbed for my usual iPhone 4. So it will be charged tonight and ready to roll I will take pictures of it and tomorrow begins the experiment.

liangzboy

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thank goodness i'm not the only one with this dumb OCD! lol i could have sworn the letters used to changed from upper to lower and etc on 4.1 which i was on and i recently just updated to 4.3.3 and i just noticed the letters never switched to lower case.. Can anyone confirm? Cause i've been using my iPod Touch 4G 4.1 ever since it got released and the ShowCase lower case fonts looks kinda funny.. Or maybe its all in my head.. anyway thanks for sharing ;D

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
If you are jailbrokin you can us ColorKeyboard it will not change the caps but you can get some nice looking keyboards.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2