Multitasking Gestures

wchsxc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I did a search and couldn't find anything so I figured I'd go ahead and see if anybody knows anything about multitasking gestures and whether or not they are available on iOS 4.2.8.

Sn0wbreeze's summary or whatever about what it could do mentioned mt gestures but the option was not available when I used the expert option.

The MT-Gestures Cydia app is only available for 4.3.X, is this why the Verizon iPhone can't use the gestures at all?

wboyle3

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
On iOS 4 you cannot use the gestures. I believe right now it's only avail to developers and people with XCode...

freebirds87

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the multitasking gestures on my iPad. I bought it off of eBay from a dev. They're nice to have but there's definitely some needed refinement. I hope iOS 5 improves on this idea.

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I did a search and couldn't find anything so I figured I'd go ahead and see if anybody knows anything about multitasking gestures and whether or not they are available on iOS 4.2.8.

Sn0wbreeze's summary or whatever about what it could do mentioned mt gestures but the option was not available when I used the expert option.

The MT-Gestures Cydia app is only available for 4.3.X, is this why the Verizon iPhone can't use the gestures at all?

I think that you can only enable gestures in iOS 4.3+. Once on 4.3, I think there is a tweak in Cydia that lets you enable them.

phoon61

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i have the gestures on my iphone 4.3.3 jailbroken with redsn0w.
There was an option to enable it upon jailbreaking.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2