Official iOS 4.3.2 iPhone Bug Reporting Thread

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Is it good to restore as new before an update? and doesnt doing the restore delete everything off? how do we save all of it before restoring?

saintofsteel

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if this is a bug or just a fluke, but today I did a hard reset of the phone. When it came back online, all my general settings were reset as well. Not sure if anyone else has had this happen to them. This was the first time I've had to reset the phone since I updated.

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
^That has happened to me as well, a few times. It didn't matter what OS version I was on, but at random times when I reset the phone all my settings would be reset as well. Annoying and unpredictable, it seems.

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
Bug? Apple Screen then Complete Kaos with Apps - No folders?

Help ? I was playing Words with Friends; screen blipped to the Apple ? then everything froze for about five minutes. When it came back up home screen was completely different and all the folders are gone! WTH?

:mad:

gallagru

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I updated to 4.3.2 this morning and my iphone 4 seems to have completely (well may as well be) lost data connectivity even though it says I have 3G and full service. Ran SpeedTest and it says i'm pulling about 0.03Mbps down and 0.08Mbps up.. seems to be on the apple discussion forums too

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I had 4.2.1 installed on my iphone last week, my cellular data network was working great. iOS 4.3.2 stopped my joy, i am finally getting error messages "Could not activate cellular data network", "You are not connected to the internet". I have 3G on my screen, the APN setting is right. I was going to downgrade, but it's impossible because i dont save SHSH blob.

Any recommendation? Thanks.

uberspeed

Jan 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Happy to report that my iphone is now running in tip top form. Restore as new with 4.3.2 (8H7) using shift+restore in itunes then did everything from scratch, painful and time consuming but overall I'd say it's worth it to be running jailbroken and smooth. Finally, this is the iphone experience I was hoping for. Battery life is next thing I have to watch for but it seems to be much improved as well thus far.
Thanks all!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77