sigmapinick

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the iPhone world... recovering droid and blackberry addict.. I like the phone a lot, but I cant figure one thing out. the ipod app (music player) does not have a bar to seek and start a track at any other point than the very beginning. I listen to some podcasts that I have already started and want to be able to start in the second hour without having the hold in fast forward for 20 minutes and hope I stopped on the right spot.. am i missing something? My buddy with an at&t iPhone has this feature... why does the verizon one not?

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The manual usually is a good place to start. Just tap the center of the screen while music or whatever is playing, a slider bar will pop up letting you go to any point you want within the track.

sigmapinick

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
thanks.. that worked... as for the manual... didnt come with one, just some fingertips thing that isnt much of an instruction manual.. if you could point me in the direction of one that would be awesome.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
lol I remember my first experience with the iPod app. I was hated not being able
to do the scrubbing. I finally came up with it by accident.