Default Calendar?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!

Many of you may have seen my posts floating around. I recently picked up a Verizon iPhone this past Friday and have completely fallen totally in love with it! Anyway, my only problem right now is that when I go to enter a calendar entry, it defaults to my Exchange calendar and not my "Personal" calendar. Is there a way to change the default calendar so that all entires are automatically added to my "Personal" calendar?

Thanks for the help!

Now please excuse me, I had to put down my iPhone for 2 minutes to type this message and I miss it...

davec3275

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes, there is. If you go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, you will see the sections for the Calendar. There is an option for Default Calendar.

Reactions: iLive an iLife

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
When it reminds you... It's set right now on "Never" and I'd like it to automatically remind me 5 minutes before.

PS - Thanks for the Birthday app recommendation! I downloaded Occasions and love it!

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Open your calendar>tap event>tap edit>tap alert and choose the time you would like..tap done and done once more and it will be saved to your event..

and your welcome, I love that app too!! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234