Element Case Vapor Pro give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Why do I want one through a giveaway? Because if you ever find me spending $149 on a case of any kind, cut up my credit cards. I don't care if it's made from platinum.

xcsdm

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
This is one of the best looking cases I have seen. I gotta have one!

This way, when the kids ask, "Daddy, can I play a game on your phone?" I know that I can get it back in one piece.

holdenrf

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
ME

I would like to enter this contest. The reason i would like one is due to the fact that i have searched endlessly for the perfect case for my iP4 and this was the only one i would ever want, however, the price exceeds my budget for a case :(

thanks,

KAB

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm smitten!

Ooh, boy!!! Please....Please....Please.....PLEASE, Georgia!!!

Pretty please? With a cherry on top?! :D

Tango45

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Gonna need one

Yeah, I need one since I tend to juggle my phone when I'm bored. I can either stop or get a $150 case. I choose the latter.

bebass

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got my first iPhone !!! I love it and I want to protect it - this case looks perfect.
I would put it to very good use.
thank you,

Ben

crazybutlazy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I want one Element case

I want to have the best protection for my iPhone and count me in for it.I had spend a lot for the different cases. I've never really found one that I really like, but this is one I know I'd love to have.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Urgersfug

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Internet Document: NorthWest Pharmacy Reviews

I figured out everything that I needed to figure out from looking over this news yahoo com/s/prweb/20110222/bs_prweb/prweb8151254_1]NorthWest Pharmacy reviews page It is a invaluable source of information and facts which all people must read In excess of 10k online pharmacies scores made this great site the most notable of top Canadian pharmacies

Status
Not open for further replies.