Verizon employees

jstkdn

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
just ordered mine!

YES!!!!!

but boooo at them making us pay for overnight shipping :(

I don't go into work until 2:30. FedEx doesn't usually deliver to my house until 3-ish...I paid the $14.99 for Priority overnight so that I can have it tomorrow at work.

Question: What did your order # begin with? My co-worker's started 100, mine started 700. Only difference is that he billed to account and I paid with my credit card.

PurseCrayons

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Got my iPhone turned on as soon as I woke up today! When I called and said I'd like to turn my iPhone on please! They lady was messing with me and said nope sorry you can't & we both just laughed! Have fun with your iPhone when you get it & turned on!

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Since I'm indirect (we get equipment every year for free, but only have a few devices to choose from) I had to use an upgrade from a family member's consumer account to get my iPhone. But, the good news is I was able to pick mine up today.

I've only had it active on my account for a few hours, but I can already tell it's going to be a huge step up (in my opinion) from Android OS.

Good luck to the rest of you, and enjoy your new phones!

kpxstar9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
they need to stop treating me worse than a customer (had to pay for overnight shipping lol) and hurry up and ship my phone already!!

videoouija

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
hey all, i'm jstkdn's co-worker. jstkdn, another co-worker and myself got our shipment notices between 3-3:30 eastern today. it seemed to go in reverse ordering order, where jstkdn got his first much to my dismay ;-) I don't know about the West or NE warehouses but I think if you're South or MW you should have your notification by now if it shipped...

kpxstar9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
hey all, i'm jstkdn's co-worker. jstkdn, another co-worker and myself got our shipment notices between 3-3:30 eastern today. it seemed to go in reverse ordering order, where jstkdn got his first much to my dismay ;-) I don't know about the West or NE warehouses but I think if you're South or MW you should have your notification by now if it shipped...

that blows. i ordered mine at 430am local time (730 est) and still havent gotten a notification lmao