Does your iPhone rattle?

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Having trouble with battery life, Reesey? I am actually happy with mine - my incredible would die half way through the day[/QUOTE

Actually probably not just used to the battery life of a Blackberry:eek:. I'm getting a days use - 9 to 10 hours of usage and about 16 hours of standby. From what I understand about the iPhone I shouldn't complain.

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a Case-Mate Pop! that covers my power button and it still rattles. I got mine on the 7th and just noticed it rattling yesterday as I was talking on the phone and every step i took it rattled a little bit. I dont have any insurance on the phone but will I get a replacement if i bring it to Verizon?

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a Case-Mate Pop! that covers my power button and it still rattles. I got mine on the 7th and just noticed it rattling yesterday as I was talking on the phone and every step i took it rattled a little bit. I dont have any insurance on the phone but will I get a replacement if i bring it to Verizon?

Today would be 14 days, not sure how that affects this issue or not. I am in the same situation. I may run to the apple store and ask, but o am sure it is just the shutter of the camera.

emoneyy59

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
you are all very very slow..

i registered just to reply to this question. IT IS THE POWER BUTTON.

try this. put 1 finger slightly over the power button and shake it how you do back and fourth side to side. rattle is gone? oh my...

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i registered just to reply to this question. IT IS THE POWER BUTTON.

try this. put 1 finger slightly over the power button and shake it how you do back and fourth side to side. rattle is gone? oh my...

That's why I'm not worrying too much about it. I knew mine was the power button so it didn't bother me.. I'm sure after being pressed so many times, the power button will eventually rattle for everyone...

Blackbelt

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
that would drive me nuts, I installed a apple bumper and the buttons rattled I installed small piece of duct tape to the inside of the bumper over the buttons, problem solved

Let me get this right: Iphone 4 32G $299, Ottorbox Defender $49.99.. piece of duct tape ..priceless..I get it now.

Twistedkila

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I can hold in all the buttons and it still rattles. The guy at apple said it's the power button but I don't believe him because if I hold the button down it still rattles. All with no case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2