For those of you who got their iPhone already. How are things going?

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Are their any obvious problems that we should know of?
How is your signal strength?
Is everything working as expected?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Perfect so far! :D

I just need to figure out how to get my calendar over from Gmail?

But everything else went right in and works perfect!

Reactions: jserr1

iSnoopy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So far so good here. I had a tiny glitch switching my iPhone to my main # (added a line when I ordered and needed to switch the phones around). Spoke with a customer service rep, a technical support rep, and an Apple technical support rep (works for Verizon). All were very friendly, and the Apple tech support guy was able to get it resolved. I think at this point, our problems are actually helping them to get things fixed before the larger rush on Thursday. They were very interested to see where the glitches were going to be.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
So far so good. Verizon CSR got it switched to my main line in literally less than a minute and everything has been perfect. It's finishing up syncing right now.

Joe..Cool

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Perfect so far! :D

I just need to figure out how to get my calendar over from Gmail?

But everything else went right in and works perfect!

If you setup your gmail as Microsoft exchange you should be able to sync your contacts, calender, and email. Just make sure your settings in Gmail are setup correctly. Follow this link Click Me!

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So far so good. Verizon CSR got it switched to my main line in literally less than a minute and everything has been perfect. It's finishing up syncing right now.

So, you called after you activated w/ iTunes under your "upgrade line", right?

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

questions! Can you call on the phone that is using the line you want to switch it to? and 2 did you have to reactivate the fone that was originally on the line you bought the upgrade for?

jdragione

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So I ordered an iPhone on a different line and had to call to try to activate it on the main line and the rep says

"No iPhones can be swapped or activated on any accounts until Thursday. Asked to speak to a supervisor and he said the same thing"

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So I ordered an iPhone on a different line and had to call to try to activate it on the main line and the rep says

"No iPhones can be swapped or activated on any accounts until Thursday. Asked to speak to a supervisor and he said the same thing"

No iPhones can be activated until Thursday? LMFAO, tell that the all the folks here using their iPhone right now.

firedog0830

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with voicemail? At first it wouldn't let me set it up, then after a while it let me set it up on the phone side, but if I call my phone from another phone, it acts like there is no voicemail and asks me to enter a 10 digit mailbox #, and even if I enter my #, it does not take it,

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
So, you called after you activated w/ iTunes under your "upgrade line", right?

Correct.

questions! Can you call on the phone that is using the line you want to switch it to? and 2 did you have to reactivate the fone that was originally on the line you bought the upgrade for?

No, you have to call from a third phone. And yes, I reactivated the original phone.

Obviously false. Just hang up and call back until you get someone who knows what they're doing.

Reactions: kvo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2