Ordered I-Phone before 3:00 a.m est.?

How will you use your I-phone?

• Total voters

ryan8

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey i was able to order my i-phone about 10 minutes before it was actually suppose to be available. Anyone else have this situation? Any beginning apps people should look into?

Thanks,
Ryan

David D#IM

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine at 3:00 am sharp. Had to call customer service later in the day to get my "new every two" discount, but they took care of me without any argument. Of course, I know that's the last one I'll ever get as they've discontinued the "NE2". :(

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey i was able to order my i-phone about 10 minutes before it was actually suppose to be available.

Was able to access the pre-order system at about 1:57 central ... but had problems completing the order. So re-started at about 2:05 central and success!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I'll bite... What's "number 8"?

GASP!

It is my order number. When I first got my order number in everyone was asking "What is your order number", so I figure I would post in in each thread to stop the questions, and well almost every post I had during that time kept that number, it eventually became me. :D

Note, it is 8. Not 0008. Don't confuse the 2. It is a single digit. :D

David D#IM

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ah, gotcha. Forgive the ignorance on my part, "iPhone Nanite" here! :D

Been waiting 3 long years for this. According to the UPS tracking, it's scheduled for delivery this Monday!

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
GASP!

It is my order number. When I first got my order number in everyone was asking "What is your order number", so I figure I would post in in each thread to stop the questions, and well almost every post I had during that time kept that number, it eventually became me. :D

Note, it is 8. Not 0008. Don't confuse the 2. It is a single digit. :D

I think who ever got 007 as their number is pretty legit too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2