Taken (using the bathroom mirror) the first night I had my iPhone, the 7th!

verks likes this.
    02-16-2011 02:00 PM
    I don't use photobucket to store my photos so I can't help you there. But to sync your photos in iTunes, it will let you select the folder you want when you click the checkbox next to sync photos.
    That little bit of knowledge definitely helps, thanks!
    02-16-2011 03:11 PM
    Okay, that did not work. When I checked sync photos, it will pull from my pc to my phone. I want to pull from my phone to my pc, how do I do that?
    02-16-2011 05:27 PM
    Okay, that did not work. When I checked sync photos, it will pull from my pc to my phone. I want to pull from my phone to my pc, how do I do that?
    When you plug it into your computer there should be another folder that opens with all your pictures from the phone. Use that and move them to your PC. Simple as that. There may be other ways of doing it.
    02-16-2011 05:43 PM
    Nope. Seems I can double click on my computer>then choose my i-phone as a camera and then open the pics copy and move. Anyone else?
    02-16-2011 05:53 PM
    When I open "My Computer" my iPhone shows up as a camera. I can simply drag and drop the photos onto my desktop. Or to a folder or whatever. That's on a PC running Win XP. If that doesn't work, you could email them to yourself. Or use dropbox.
    02-16-2011 10:03 PM
    I just noticed a pic I took gives location where it was sent. Should I turn off geotagging on Photobucket so people can't see that? Seems unsafe to me.
    Yes and no. Really depends on how well you want privacy. I mean if you upload photos to a private account where only you, close friends and family view the photos, I could see having it on, but if your account is exposed to the whole world its really up to your descresion. If you take photos at home then yeah I'd turn it off (as it can be tracked to your address) but if its around town then what ever. Have it on or off.
    02-16-2011 10:11 PM
    Yes and no. Really depends on how well you want privacy. I mean if you upload photos to a private account where only you, close friends and family view the photos, I could see having it on, but if your account is exposed to the whole world its really up to your descresion. If you take photos at home then yeah I'd turn it off (as it can be tracked to your address) but if its around town then what ever. Have it on or off.
    I do know that FB automatically disables geotagging once you upload. What I don't understand is when people CHECK IN at Home and you can just click it and find out where they live.
    02-16-2011 10:21 PM
    When I open "My Computer" my iPhone shows up as a camera. I can simply drag and drop the photos onto my desktop. Or to a folder or whatever. That's on a PC running Win XP. If that doesn't work, you could email them to yourself. Or use dropbox.
    That's exactly what happens with me. It works.
    02-16-2011 10:31 PM
    Now can anyone illuminate on my first question?
    02-16-2011 10:34 PM
    My pic is my avatar, I took it with the iphone... not 'with' the iphone haha.
    02-16-2011 11:41 PM
    Now can anyone illuminate on my first question?
    Which question? If you can do it all with you phone?
    02-16-2011 11:42 PM
    I just snapped this pic, downloaded the photobucket app, and posted the pic. All from my phone. So yes you can. Download the photobucket app and it's easy.
    02-16-2011 11:51 PM
    02-17-2011 12:04 AM
    LOL! I just took the pic to test to see if I could do the whole process on the iPhone to answer Ringfinger's question. I wasn't really going for a glamor shot or anything. I could have smiled. I also could have shaved. And maybe photoshopped those ridiculous things I call eyebrows. But as we've already established, this place is mostly dudes, so who am I trying to impress? I'm going to be ugly no matter what, no sense getting too fancy. ;-)
    02-17-2011 12:13 AM
    LOL! I just took the pic to test to see if I could do the whole process on the iPhone to answer Ringfinger's question. I wasn't really going for a glamor shot or anything. I could have smiled. I also could have shaved. And maybe photoshopped those ridiculous things I call eyebrows. But as we've already established, this place is mostly dudes, so who am I trying to impress? I'm going to be ugly no matter what, no sense getting too fancy. ;-)
    you got a point there LMAO!!!
    02-17-2011 12:23 AM
    Does it really matter if Photobucket compresses? I will download the full versions at home anyway. But, does it? I guess that is my only, for my own edification, question now.
    02-17-2011 11:06 AM
    Does it really matter if Photobucket compresses? I will download the full versions at home anyway. But, does it? I guess that is my only, for my own edification, question now.
    It doesn't matter to me. Not in the context of posting pictures to forums. When I want to save a quality file for later printing, I wouldn't use Photobucket.
    02-17-2011 11:11 AM
    Yup, agreed. I can't seem to find this out, but I assume it compresses or your phone does before it uploads?
    02-17-2011 11:58 AM
    you're lucky i have a sick sense of humor lol
    wow, smokin
    02-17-2011 12:29 PM
    02-17-2011 06:30 PM
    I hate this picture lol... makes me look like a nerd lol
    02-17-2011 06:35 PM
    I'd post one, but it takes me like 800 snapshots to find a pic I feel
    comfortable with
    02-17-2011 09:23 PM
    I'd post one, but it takes me like 800 snapshots to find a pic I feel
    comfortable with
    Look at that pic of me I posted. No need being insecure. ;-)
    02-17-2011 11:56 PM
    . . . . . when someone takes a picture of themself using a bathroom mirror, am I the only one that looks to see if the toilet is visible in the picture with a "floater" in it??

(remember that famous pic circulating on web of the female that took a pic of herself in bathroom and forgot to flush?) hahaha
    02-18-2011 08:38 AM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD